Backcountry Pizza night with CUSCC, Thursday (tomorrow) 2/17, 8pm, Boulder

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roland H
    replied
    yardhouse ftw

    Leave a comment:


  • CO318is
    replied
    Sanctifaction from Russian River is on tap at Backcountry and is fucking delicious!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Old C's has lots of good beer on tap, BWWs has a few, Baker St Pub has ~20 good beers on tap....but again, tasty good beer ranges $3-4.50 in those spots, and Tap House is $4.50-9 depending on what you get.

    Leave a comment:


  • assoutE12
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkkey594
    The only thing that hasn't been great are the beer prices. They are by far the highest in boulder.
    I'm sure there are plenty of places with 4 beers on tap that are cheaper.... what are you comparing? last time I was out there the only places with good beer were like the Med and the Kitchen and places like that, I don't remember the tap house being that much more expensive. If you compare Natty light to Piney the Elder guess which one is more expensive.

    Leave a comment:


  • colorado_cabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by assoutE12
    Glad to see you guys are doing a meet at Backcountry, My brother is the owner and I'm sure appreciates your business. I was out there a couple weekends ago and to say I was impressed with everything would be an understatement! So many epic beers to choose from, I should make it out there sometime when you guys are having a meet.
    Nice! John and I are Audi buddies; and when I told him about my e30 and Stromung exhaust he about bust with stories about you and your car.

    Cheers

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkkey594
    The only thing that hasn't been great are the beer prices. They are by far the highest in boulder.
    depends what you get. Most beer is ~ $4.50, which is pretty legit for Boulder for good beer.

    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    the time I went, the service was reeeealy slow, but good pizza. not horribly priced, for Boulder, anyway
    Ehh, not really, you were just in a rush to GTFO and get home. For what it's worth, the service around lunchtime is muuuuch faster.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    the time I went, the service was reeeealy slow, but good pizza. not horribly priced, for Boulder, anyway

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Yeah, and food is a little steep (but not bad). Wings is much better on my wallet.

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    The only thing that hasn't been great are the beer prices. They are by far the highest in boulder.

    Leave a comment:


  • assoutE12
    replied
    Glad to see you guys are doing a meet at Backcountry, My brother is the owner and I'm sure appreciates your business. I was out there a couple weekends ago and to say I was impressed with everything would be an understatement! So many epic beers to choose from, I should make it out there sometime when you guys are having a meet.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    Sam, please keep that kind of stuff for yourself. I do not want to be dreading it any more than I have to. Thx.
    heh heh. Sometimes complaining helps ease the stress....

    also, it is good for me. The pain means I am progressing. BRING ON THE PAIN!

    Besides, I knew going in that this would be a tougher semester.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Sam, please keep that kind of stuff for yourself. I do not want to be dreading it any more than I have to. Thx.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    You are in the heat of everything degree-wise it sounds like.
    yes. And reasons for not starting said hw assignments yet:

    1. Heat Transfer midterm two days ago
    2. Materials Science midterm two days ago
    3. Thermo 2 midterm last night

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    You are in the heat of everything degree-wise it sounds like.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    not me this time. Tons of HW.

    And before you gripe david, here is the scoop.

    1. Circuits HW due tomorrow
    2. Physics 3 hw due tomorrow
    3. Circuits project due monday
    4. Circuits research paper due monday
    5. Thermo 2 pre-lab due monday

    items 1-5 have not been started yet.

    Also, we have company coming this weekend from Montana, so I have to make time for them too

    Leave a comment:

Working...