Nice weather is upon us!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Roland, have you seen r3v's mods in action? They leave the forum alone unless needed, and shit's needed now.

    The mods here aren't overbearing Bf.c or m3f mods.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    goddamnit we need a mountain subforum mod.
    Worst. Idea. Ever. The thing that's so appealing about this place is that there are no mods.

    Roland, make your own thread on detailing.
    I will, if/when I actually start detailing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    goddamnit we need a mountain subforum mod.

    Ben, next time you're down take a look at the manwagon and dad's e28? Also might want to change thread title to more reflect "I WANT DETAIL BSNS NAO"

    Roland, make your own thread on detailing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    You're just as far from Boulder as I am, and all my stuff is still in Niwot ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    and Roland, don't be steppin on my business in my own thread dude lol... Thx for promoting me though, if you start detailing, I might have to smash your M5
    Your business? Psh. Your territory is FoCo now bish.

    But if you do plan to smash the M5, make sure I have comprehensive coverage first please!

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Lol can this thread not take the path of our normal ones. This is a semi-serious feeler since I need to make some dough. Brad, 3037096008, text me and we can work out details. David, your wagon and dad's car as well, it hailed / snowed up here last night but it's blue skies now and Roland, don't be steppin on my business in my own thread dude lol... Thx for promoting me though, if you start detailing, I might have to smash your M5

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    Yeah, it got nice as soon as I headed into Boulder.
    It's all gone as of an hour ago. Check the two photos and the times on my facebook wall.

    Leave a comment:


  • colorado_cabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    Yeah, it got nice as soon as I headed into Boulder.
    as you should expect!

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Yeah, it got nice as soon as I headed into Boulder.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    there were a couple of raindrops on my subaru, but that was it.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    I woke up to an inch of snow on my Jeep....

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    in other news, nice weather is NOT upon us. It is as cold as a witch's titty out there.

    This weekend is looking good however, but i don't trust any weather reports that predict out past three hours.
    It's mid 50s out, it's not cold..... It's sunny and blue sky too.

    Hell, I've been in shorts the last few days, and would be in sandals if they didn't have holes in the sole.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    My wagon needs a detail badly.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Yeah, I was asking ben. I mentioned it to him a while ago I needed work before the acid sprinklers are turned on.

    Leave a comment:

Working...