Nice weather is upon us!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    Dude it went off topic regardless. Sure the title didn't directly imply detailing, but if you read the first couple posts at all it should have been easy to figure out. I'm not attacking anyone, I just wanna make a serious thread to generate some interest in detailing so I can generate some dough before work picks up agian
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    make new thread, this one's done. I have the pics ready to go.
    Word. Make a new thread (with detailing in the title), post up some details on what services you offer (interior, exterior, what forms/levels of paint correction, etc) and you'll be fine.

    Examples are great, David can hook you up there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Awaiting patiently

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    Brad, 3037096008, text me and we can work out details.
    Sounds good, I will PM/text in a week or so.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    make new thread, this one's done. I have the pics ready to go.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Dude it went off topic regardless. Sure the title didn't directly imply detailing, but if you read the first couple posts at all it should have been easy to figure out. I'm not attacking anyone, I just wanna make a serious thread to generate some interest in detailing so I can generate some dough before work picks up agian

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    The thread was about detailing......
    I forgot to throw the word "titled" in there after "making a thread" didn't I? :???:

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    Agreed. Start a thread about detailing, and it won't be hijacked. Starting a thread about weather and then trying to get people to talk about detailing is a recipe for disaster.
    The thread was about detailing......

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    Ben, you might want to make a clearer thread on what you are offering, your thread title isn't the clearest.
    Agreed. Start a thread about detailing, and it won't be hijacked. Starting a thread about weather and then trying to get people to talk about detailing is a recipe for disaster.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Yeah I know. I'll go do that now lol, if you'd be so kind to move your helpful posts over there, it'd be appreciated. I don't mind the OT-ness of mountain, but I think we need to come to an agreement as a group that if we want a thread to stay on topic, make a point of saying that in the first post or thread title...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    This was a great thread to have this discussion in... FML lol.
    Kinda my point, to be honest. The constant OT-ness of this forum is getting ridiculous.

    Ben, you might want to make a clearer thread on what you are offering, your thread title isn't the clearest.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    This was a great thread to have this discussion in... FML lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    Semi-valid point, but I don't see the overwhelming need for it.



    Good idea, but it would be very hard to get that approved.
    I do, and so do many of us.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    A sub-forum mod would be able to split threads off so that we don't have 300 topics going in one thread, and crucially be able to stop useless shit going on.
    Semi-valid point, but I don't see the overwhelming need for it.

    Hell, we could have a rotating mod so noone gets too full of themselves with power. All that's needed is thread splitting/editing power, not banning.
    Good idea, but it would be very hard to get that approved.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    No, I haven't. It's great!



    Still not a strong case for a sub-forum mod.



    A sub-forum mod would be...
    A sub-forum mod would be able to split threads off so that we don't have 300 topics going in one thread, and crucially be able to stop useless shit going on.

    Hell, we could have a rotating mod so noone gets too full of themselves with power. All that's needed is thread splitting/editing power, not banning.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    Roland, have you seen r3v's mods in action?
    No, I haven't. It's great!

    They leave the forum alone unless needed, and shit's needed now.
    Still not a strong case for a sub-forum mod.

    The mods here aren't overbearing Bf.c or m3f mods.
    A sub-forum mod would be...

    Leave a comment:

Working...