Roland, have you seen r3v's mods in action? They leave the forum alone unless needed, and shit's needed now.
The mods here aren't overbearing Bf.c or m3f mods.
Nice weather is upon us!
Collapse
X
-
-
goddamnit we need a mountain subforum mod.
Ben, next time you're down take a look at the manwagon and dad's e28? Also might want to change thread title to more reflect "I WANT DETAIL BSNS NAO"
Roland, make your own thread on detailing.Leave a comment:
-
You're just as far from Boulder as I am, and all my stuff is still in Niwot ;)Leave a comment:
-
Your business? Psh. Your territory is FoCo now bish.
But if you do plan to smash the M5, make sure I have comprehensive coverage first please!Leave a comment:
-
Lol can this thread not take the path of our normal ones. This is a semi-serious feeler since I need to make some dough. Brad, 3037096008, text me and we can work out details. David, your wagon and dad's car as well, it hailed / snowed up here last night but it's blue skies now and Roland, don't be steppin on my business in my own thread dude lol... Thx for promoting me though, if you start detailing, I might have to smash your M5Leave a comment:
-
-
-
there were a couple of raindrops on my subaru, but that was it.Leave a comment:
-
It's mid 50s out, it's not cold..... It's sunny and blue sky too.Originally posted by iamcreepingdeathin other news, nice weather is NOT upon us. It is as cold as a witch's titty out there.
This weekend is looking good however, but i don't trust any weather reports that predict out past three hours.
Hell, I've been in shorts the last few days, and would be in sandals if they didn't have holes in the sole.Leave a comment:
-
Yeah, I was asking ben. I mentioned it to him a while ago I needed work before the acid sprinklers are turned on.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: