Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EuroBerge, Issue 11. Let's fix your tax day blues!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EuroBerge, Issue 11. Let's fix your tax day blues!

Could April 15th get any better than it already is? Forget the taxes, it is time to read the newest issue of EuroBerge Magazine! This spring issue of the best free online magazine is packed full of everything from the brand new Bentley Continental GT to a race car driver’s good bye to his faithful car, we have something for everyone. We also drive the new Volkswagen Hybrid Touareg and have some tips from the pros to keep your car clean and photos amazing. Head on over to EuroBerge.com and fix your Tax Day blues with this jam packed issue!

Just like all our releases, its 100% free and available to download or view online: * http://www.eurobergemagazine.com/?p=2936

Don't forget to share this issue and past issues with your friends.

[Disclaimer for the Mods: Despite how awesome our magazine may look, we do this solely on a volunteer basis and do not believe in advertising to fund our project. Also, not one of us draw a paycheck.]

The e36 triplets are famous! Nice shot Eric.

Comment

tax day blues? I love tax season! I always get rich (temporarily) around tax season!

Comment

Great work guys!

...wow my car looks beat to hell.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by colorado_cabrio View Post
          The e36 triplets are famous! Nice shot Erik.
          Thanks; appreciate the shoot opportunity.

- Erik ;)
          Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            tax day blues? I love tax season! I always get rich (temporarily) around tax season!

Comment

Working...
            X