HPR Open Lapping Day July 22?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bishop
    replied
    Riding along in the white car? Holy crap I might have to come play lol....

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    I will just be getting back from Vegas on the 5th so I can't go then either. I probably need to wait until we close on the house before I can go again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by Cloudbase
    Dude I'm out. I've been going back and forth all day, but I just can't afford it. Sucks :-(
    can you hook my wife and I up in hang gliding? She went white water rafting this afternoon and is going nuts talking about all the other stuff she wants to do here!


    For you lapping day guys, I see august 5th is another one... Anybody want to ride along for informal instruction???:D

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    So who broke what today

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    You going on the drive/grillbq tomorrow?
    I think he mentioned having to work.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by Cloudbase
    Dude I'm out. I've been going back and forth all day, but I just can't afford it. Sucks :-(
    You going on the drive/grillbq tomorrow?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cloudbase
    replied
    Dude I'm out. I've been going back and forth all day, but I just can't afford it. Sucks :-(

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Bump for friday. Who is coming? I'd like to get this more figured out as far as meet-ups go. If you are planning on coming or stopping by, please add yourself to the list below.

    People planning on driving (Morning/Afternoon/Full Day)
    1. Bimmerman (Morning for sure, maybe full day)
    2.
    3.

    People planning on coming along, who have a helmet, but are NOT driving
    1.
    2.
    3.

    People planning on coming along, who do NOT have a helmet, and are NOT driving
    1.
    2.
    3.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Easy there e-thug, you must be awfully bored today lol...

    K, if I remember, it's a large, it's black, and I think KBC. Prolly like $60 or $50, round there

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    It's in FoCo and I don't remember details. If anyone is remotel interested I'll check into it and proceed via PM
    Awesome sales tactic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    It's in FoCo and I don't remember details. If anyone is remotel interested I'll check into it and proceed via PM

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Cloudbase
    So, I'm still 50/50. I really want to go. I'm supposed to ride the Monarch Crest the day before, but I really don't think my knee can hack that which would free up time and resources. I really shouldn't spend the money since we are leaving for our honeymoon the following week, but I've been working the maximum legal amount this month and am going to loose my shit if I don't do something fun. Plus keeping somewhat current with my track skills would be an important motive.

    That's where I'm at. If I go it'll be for the AM 1/2 day. I'll let you know by Wed.
    Do it! I'm going for the full day, I'll just probably not run all the sessions.

    Originally posted by Bishop
    Should do it so you don't lose your shit...

    Also, I haz helmet I wanna sell. I'm not gonna use it, someone else should
    Noone is going to buy based on that. Details are needed: make/model/size/price.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Should do it so you don't lose your shit...

    Also, I haz helmet I wanna sell. I'm not gonna use it, someone else should

    Leave a comment:


  • Cloudbase
    replied
    So, I'm still 50/50. I really want to go. I'm supposed to ride the Monarch Crest the day before, but I really don't think my knee can hack that which would free up time and resources. I really shouldn't spend the money since we are leaving for our honeymoon the following week, but I've been working the maximum legal amount this month and am going to loose my shit if I don't do something fun. Plus keeping somewhat current with my track skills would be an important motive.

    That's where I'm at. If I go it'll be for the AM 1/2 day. I'll let you know by Wed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    I could be convinced to sell mine

    Leave a comment:

Working...