HPR Open Lapping Day July 22?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    I might be able to grab an extra, but can't guarantee that. If you know a friend with a motorcycle helmet, that would likely work better. Otherwise I can only lend my helmet when I'm not driving.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    If Lambo and I were to come out and help y'all out with whatever needs doing, would anyone be willing to loan us a helmet for a lap or two in someones car?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    To be honest, I just wanted to show up, help where I can, and maybe ride along with someone who knows what they're doing.
    That is fine with me!

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    Nor can I afford sticky tires at the moment.



    Yepp...same story as above.



    To be honest, I just wanted to show up, help where I can, and maybe ride along with someone who knows what they're doing.
    I would like to ride along as well, but I don't know when I or we will get the chance to drive here again.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    he does not haz sticky tires.
    Nor can I afford sticky tires at the moment.

    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    or wheels sufficient to constrain said sticky tires to car.
    Yepp...same story as above.

    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    That is unfortunate. He can still drive and learn on bcaps and crap tires, honestly it's probably better that way.
    To be honest, I just wanted to show up, help where I can, and maybe ride along with someone who knows what they're doing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    yes

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    That is unfortunate. He can still drive and learn on bcaps and crap tires, honestly it's probably better that way.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    or wheels sufficient to constrain said sticky tires to car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    he does not haz sticky tires.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Do it. Your car is silly fast at HPR (for an E30) with sticky tires.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    I'd love to come out and, more or less, get a feel for the atmosphere...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    Is this for Friday? Or some weekend event? I can't do friday, but I would be interested when I am available.
    Probs friday and whenever we do other track days as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    You have the most important adjustable, yourself.
    For sure. I just really wanna go out and try some driving.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by bluefox280
    David and I were thinking of combining our 'FSAE powers' and helping for track set-ups during the track-day.
    Does this interest anyone? If so, that could convince me to come assist with prep / set-up along with some photo-opportunities.

    - Erik
    Is this for Friday? Or some weekend event? I can't do friday, but I would be interested when I am available.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    You have the most important adjustable, yourself.

    Leave a comment:

Working...