HPR Open Lapping Day July 22?
Collapse
X
-
I might be able to grab an extra, but can't guarantee that. If you know a friend with a motorcycle helmet, that would likely work better. Otherwise I can only lend my helmet when I'm not driving. -
If Lambo and I were to come out and help y'all out with whatever needs doing, would anyone be willing to loan us a helmet for a lap or two in someones car?Leave a comment:
-
-
I would like to ride along as well, but I don't know when I or we will get the chance to drive here again.Leave a comment:
-
Nor can I afford sticky tires at the moment.
Yepp...same story as above.
To be honest, I just wanted to show up, help where I can, and maybe ride along with someone who knows what they're doing.Leave a comment:
-
That is unfortunate. He can still drive and learn on bcaps and crap tires, honestly it's probably better that way.Leave a comment:
-
Do it. Your car is silly fast at HPR (for an E30) with sticky tires.Leave a comment:
-
I'd love to come out and, more or less, get a feel for the atmosphere...Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Is this for Friday? Or some weekend event? I can't do friday, but I would be interested when I am available.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: