HPR Open Lapping Day July 22?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    it definitely is.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I haven't even autocrossed. That may be a better first step but I'm not sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    After you go off the first time it becomes a lot less scary.
    This.

    also, spectating/riding along is free, just bring a helmet that is Snell 2005 or later (if you've autocrossed, your helmet should be good).

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    I wanna go so badly. I think I would be scared to death having never driven on a track before and I don't know if I have the money.
    After you go off the first time it becomes a lot less scary.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I wanna go so badly. I think I would be scared to death having never driven on a track before and I don't know if I have the money.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    That sucks. Take the day off anyway?
    I'm fine with it. I am never expected to work over 40 hours a week, which is nice.

    I can't take it off. I am going to Vegas in a few weeks, then probably London at thanksgiving, I need all the vacation I can get to make that happen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    That sucks. Take the day off anyway?

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    They don't really go for the comp time thing here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    You have no idea how much I want to. It sucks that summer days are on Fridays!
    Oh I know how much. I have a solution too: work extra hours ahead of time and take the day off? There's 2 weeks, so if you work 9s every day from now till then you've banked a full day of extra work and should be able to take that friday off. Or work an extra half hour and do a half day at HPR.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    You have no idea how much I want to. It sucks that summer days are on Fridays!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    started a topic HPR Open Lapping Day July 22?

    HPR Open Lapping Day July 22?

    Hey all, any interest in an HPR open lapping day Friday July 22?

    If I remember right, the price is $150 for the full 6hr day and $90 for half day (morning or afternoon).
Working...