I can't take it anymore!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    yeah, JY may give you $150 for the whole car. I'll give you $300.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    yeah, JY may give you $150 for the whole car. I'll give you $300.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by Chevy2g3
    What would a jy pay for it? Also is $1,500 too much? The only thing wrong with it engine wise was faulty rings in #3 cylinder. The pistons and rods are forged and have like ten start ups on them. Plus it has arp rod and head bolts inside
    You won't get didly from a JY. If you're serious about selling it with the tarbo kit and all, let me know....

    Leave a comment:


  • Chevy2g3
    replied
    What would a jy pay for it? Also is $1,500 too much? The only thing wrong with it engine wise was faulty rings in #3 cylinder. The pistons and rods are forged and have like ten start ups on them. Plus it has arp rod and head bolts inside

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    if you sell for anything near the price the JY will buy it for, I will buy it and find somewhere to put it.
    This. But I will actually fix it properly. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by Chevy2g3
    I'm trying to get it out of here within two weeks so hopefully someone takes it away.
    if you sell for anything near the price the JY will buy it for, I will buy it and find somewhere to put it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chevy2g3
    replied
    I'm trying to get it out of here within two weeks so hopefully someone takes it away.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Intriguing. I could be interested if nobody else comes though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chevy2g3
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    don't send it to the junkyard. I GUARANTEE there is an enthusiast willing to pay much more than a junkyard will give you.
    I hope so. It's a great car and I would like to see it go to someone who can make it happen.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    don't send it to the junkyard. I GUARANTEE there is an enthusiast willing to pay much more than a junkyard will give you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chevy2g3
    replied
    Maybe. Pm me or email me at chevy8132003@yahoo.com

    Leave a comment:


  • quikveedb2
    replied
    Post pics! Wanna trade for my motor home?

    Leave a comment:


  • Chevy2g3
    replied
    If anyone is willing to rebuild the engine I'll sell the car minus the go fast goodies for $1,500. It would need new rings is all I'm thinking, unless you want to bore it out then you would need pistons. I figure I would give the community an opportunity to get parts off this thing before I decide to sell it to a junkyard.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chevy2g3
    replied
    Yeah it would be a great ix. It ran perfectly fine before the build. It feels like I was cursed through this whole project. There's a little bit of rust on the body but no under carriage damage. I'm willing to part out everything including drivetrain, engine ( rods are still good) and I'll be selling the turbo kit ( manifold, down pipe, exhaust, modified fuel rail with afpr, all lines and fittings, fmic, piping and t clamps. I'm letting the turbo kit go for $1,200.
    Last edited by Chevy2g3; 09-04-2011, 04:07 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by Chevy2g3
    Well I changed my mind. I probably shouldn't of posted in such a haste. I'm actually going to either part it out or sell it to a junk yard. I got it running last night (finally) but it was throwing all kinds of blue smoke everywhere. I took the turbo and manifold off and I found that the smoke was coming out of the third cylinder. I guess I had a bad set of rings when I rebuilt the thing. Anyways I've pulled all my aftermarket stuff out and I'm parting the rest of the car out.
    why part the car? is there body damage? If the engine were to be replaced, would it be a perfectly good iX?

    Leave a comment:

Working...