I can't take it anymore!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Atreus
    replied
    or. if you do take it to a junkyard, at least tell me which one, so i can go pilfer all the parts on Saturday. rofl.

    Just tell me tho. not anyone else.

    :P

    Leave a comment:


  • TimKninja
    replied
    DONT SELL IT TO A JUNKYARD, Dont be one of those dirtbags that takes a good E30 and throws it away, never to be loved again, to sit in a junkyard all alone unloved. Especially an IX

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    wow

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    Just buy the damn motor already. Nothing in your life will ever make more sense.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    oh yeah you tell 'im, Roland

    ;)
    Just buy the damn motor already. Nothing in your life will ever make more sense.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    Don't sell it to Sam until he buys my M42. Eric is closer to you anyway. ;)

    oh yeah you tell 'im, Roland

    ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Don't sell it to Sam until he buys my M42. Eric is closer to you anyway. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by Chevy2g3
    Just an update: I'm selling this car for $1000. If I can't get it sold then I'm just taking it to the junkyard.
    again: why??? So if you don't sell it for $1000, you are going to sell it for $150? Again, I can offer you $300 if it doesn't sell for $1000. That is more than $150.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    So your throwing the entire thing to the yard? Engine and all? At least save the rear bumper and piston/rods.

    Leave a comment:


  • A Sucked Orange
    replied
    For the love of god dont take it to the junk yard. But If you do tell me which one so I can go grab the head bolts. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Chevy2g3
    replied
    Just an update: I'm selling this car for $1000. If I can't get it sold then I'm just taking it to the junkyard.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by Chevy2g3
    Seriously bro? The engine just needs rings. There's $1,600 in the block
    my point is, don't bring it to the JY.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chevy2g3
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    yeah, JY may give you $150 for the whole car. I'll give you $300.
    Seriously bro? The engine just needs rings. There's $1,600 in the block

    Leave a comment:


  • Chevy2g3
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    post some damn pictures if your serious about selling it!:hitler:
    Send me your email and I'll do just that. Right now I'm going to part it out and sell the turbo kit separately ($$1200). If you want picks of the kit let me know

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    post some damn pictures if your serious about selling it!:hitler:

    Leave a comment:

Working...