I can't take it anymore!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roland H
    replied
    So it's a turbo iX? (obvious question I know)

    What shape is the drivetrain in?

    Leave a comment:


  • Chevy2g3
    replied
    Well I changed my mind. I probably shouldn't of posted in such a haste. I'm actually going to either part it out or sell it to a junk yard. I got it running last night (finally) but it was throwing all kinds of blue smoke everywhere. I took the turbo and manifold off and I found that the smoke was coming out of the third cylinder. I guess I had a bad set of rings when I rebuilt the thing. Anyways I've pulled all my aftermarket stuff out and I'm parting the rest of the car out.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by fsmtnbiker
    5 g's for a car that doesn't run?
    I too would like to ask this question of you.

    Leave a comment:


  • fsmtnbiker
    replied
    5 g's for a car that doesn't run?

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    put some pics up here

    Leave a comment:


  • Chevy2g3
    started a topic I can't take it anymore!!

    I can't take it anymore!!

    I'm selling my euro 325ix! This car has been nothing but a nightmare to work on. It has a rebuilt bottom end ( Ross pistons, rmi rods with arp 2000 head studs), turbonetics t3/t04e turbo charger, carbon fiber a/f ratio, boost and oil gauge, jensen cd/DVD player, greedy type rz bov and an eBay fmic. I've also replaced the fuel pump along with timing belt and spark plugs. For some reason now i cant get the damn thing to start and im tired of working on this car frankly. I'm asking $5000 obo. Pm if interested.
Working...