The Junkyard Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    I have a set of bcaps that I need to get rid of...
    Tell me more.
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      I have a set of bcaps that I need to get rid of...
      I got some basket weaves from hyper like 4months ago,but depending on how much you want for them ill take them..

On a side note if anyone has an m20 oil pan or seen one in a yard let me know ASAP! Looks to be that my has a crack down the middle of it

Comment

Originally posted by twinkse30 View Post
        I got some basket weaves from hyper like 4months ago,but depending on how much you want for them ill take them..

On a side note if anyone has an m20 oil pan or seen one in a yard let me know ASAP! Looks to be that my has a crack down the middle of it
        Shoot me a tx! I have one that just came off my brothers car!!
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
        " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by S14pwrdE30 View Post
          I need 1.
          I have another set of basketweaves if interested!!
          sigpic
          HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
            I have another set of basketweaves if interested!!
            I'm still trying to get a single bottlecap for now, but come spring time I may be interested in a different set.

Comment

I also have a good M20 oil pan if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by S14pwrdE30 View Post
                I'm still trying to get a single bottlecap for now, but come spring time I may be interested in a different set.
                How much you want to pay? With tire? No tire? Im in brighton if you interested, im sure i have a few
                sigpic
                HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                  How much you want to pay? With tire? No tire? Im in brighton if you interested, im sure i have a few
                  Sent you a pm.

Comment

Does anyone know if the E34 530i at the Denver Upullandpay is a manual? (the wagon is auto, but I haven't seen the sedan yet.)

Find the used car parts you can pull 7 days a week at any of our nationwide locations, or by searching our massive online inventory of over 1,100 vehicles.

(select "BMW" from the drop down menu)

Comment

At the Colorado Springs UPP there is a early model 318i with a complete blue cloth interior no rips it was really nice, I picked a nice pfeba spoiler off the back of it :p
                      edit: there was also a late model vert with fairly clean heated front seats

Last edited by ltz Viper; 02-02-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

nevermind I'm a retard

Comment

It's viper I saw you drive by the other day by the corner of Nevada and Las Vegas in the springs car looks good

Comment

Haven't been in the springs for a month must have been some other early model zinno, I've seen a couple that look similar to mine

Comment

Hmm damn that it was

Comment

went to upull and pay aurora, there was one E30 a 87 vert, the engine was off the mounts and most of the body work was clean, forget about any interior stuff
                                edit: actually I took the valve cover because it was so clean the head looked really nice no sludge, this was a low mileage car and I assume someone got a crack free dash

I took a picture for your convenience

Comment

Working...
                                X