No announcement yet.

2nd Annual r3v Colorado Ski/Board Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be out there January 8-15 with a crew if anybody wants to meet up.
    sigpic
    Instagram: @DrLeadFoot

Comment

Any official date for this yet?

Comment

I'm gonna go ahead & bump this because we finally have good snow. Come on up guys, free ski/board rental. And I still have quite a few friends & family discount tickets to utilize...
        Originally posted by Dozyproductions
        You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
          I'm gonna go ahead & bump this because we finally have good snow. Come on up guys, free ski/board rental. And I still have quite a few friends & family discount tickets to utilize...
          Wow, I really don't ski much because of the stupid expensiveness of it... However, now I might have to check out Winter Park this season! Thanks for the heads-up.

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Heading to WP tomorrow. Whoop.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I was supposed to head to Mary Jane with Roland tomorrow but I dropped the ball big time. Going Sunday instead. Better weather, just praying it's not all tracked out.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Hoping to go when im back, but i dunno if the snow'll last that long. Supposedly eldora has had an amazing season so far, might just ski there if the better resorts have bad conditions. Idk, lot can happen in three weeks.
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I want to go snowboarding so badly. NM sucks so badly in terms of snow. I have ridden my brand new gear once.

Comment

Working...
                  X