Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Packing my crap & heading to the mountains; an open invitation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packing my crap & heading to the mountains; an open invitation.

Tomorrow is my last day of work in Boulder, so I'm getting all my stuff loaded up in the 'Burban tonight so I can move into my new place in Winter Park tomorrow night. Boulder has been fun, and even though I'm a bit of a recluse it's been nice to be closer to the CO e30 & BMW scene, so to speak.

The '11 r3v Ski/Board Day organization is already under way and I'm gonna do all I can to facilitate, but I also want to extend my hospitality to anyone in the area outside of that particular event; if any of you guys (girls? unlikely...) even want to come ride for a couple days I'll always have a couch or 2 available minutes from the resort for the low price of a couple beers and a friendly disposition. I may be back in Boulder or somewhere in the front range next summer, only time will tell. In the mean time, I look forward to seeing everyone for this years organized trip to good old Grand County!
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

I may hit you up and take you up on the hospitality offer. I can bring beer and afformentioned attitude.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Ski the Jane!! Bumps the size of VW buses!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X