e30 turbo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    I really think that the more you mod a car to make it "better" the worse the car gets in EVERY other way!
    Yep, this is why I am buying a new car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    ah, I guess that makes sense. My wagon was completely stock, the heater could singe your eyebrows, and the heated design edition blue stripped cloth seats were a dream to sit in.

    after doing so much to the sedan, I really think that the more you mod a car to make it "better" the worse the car gets in EVERY other way! That's why I want to auto-x an ix so bad... shocks and tires, that's it! Plus it would be a beast in the winter!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by fsmtnbiker
    The question is, can you spool it?
    moar boosts!

    Leave a comment:


  • fsmtnbiker
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    Turbo vagina. The image, oh god, the image.
    The question is, can you spool it?

    Leave a comment:


  • fsmtnbiker
    replied
    My 'racecar' M3 rides nicer than my shitty GC/Koni Integra.

    That being said, the Integra has a stereo, so it wins the daily driver contest hands-down.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Eric, I compared my specific 318is to my E28. I DD'd my 318is for a long time, then DD'd my E28 for a while, and then took the E30 to work a for couple days and then realized how much it sucks.

    Don't get me wrong, the E30 is an awesome car, and great fun on the rally track, jut loud and uncomfortable, and the heat is weak due to awesomely overpowered cooling system and no interior.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Turbo vagina. The image, oh god, the image.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    what's wrong with the 318is for DD? My old M40 powered touring was brilliant for a DD. wouldn't do much over 140kph, but cruised along nicely at 120 on trips too.
    Sam's is nowhere near stock comfort levels.

    Originally posted by devon.818
    your moms fucking vagina.
    this too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    what's wrong with the 318is for DD? My old M40 powered touring was brilliant for a DD. wouldn't do much over 140kph, but cruised along nicely at 120 on trips too.
    Sam accidentally the coolant.

    Leave a comment:


  • devon.818
    replied
    your moms fucking vagina.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    what's wrong with the 318is for DD? My old M40 powered touring was brilliant for a DD. wouldn't do much over 140kph, but cruised along nicely at 120 on trips too.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Did someone say "style 5"?

    Speaking of which, I do believe I will be acquiring a euro 520i this weekend.

    sweeeet.

    Also, I decided E28s are better DD cars than E30s. Keep in mind my only data points are my 318is (read: sucky DD) and my $250 5-speed swapped E28, which is worlds quieter and the heat kicks butt, and the seats are actually pretty dang comfy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by flying_violin
    Does wings still happen? If so, I suppose I should show up more often.
    This week "wings" will actually be at Back Country in Boulder at 7PM.

    It's not as common as it once was. Mainly because David left and I started working more hours.

    Leave a comment:


  • flying_violin
    replied
    Originally posted by quikveedb2
    We have more important business to discuss, like wings, local craigslist listings, and Sam's e28 fetish.
    Does wings still happen? If so, I suppose I should show up more often.

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonsnoddy
    replied
    electric.

    Leave a comment:

Working...