e30 turbo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BMWchubbs
    replied
    Epic trolololol

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    I hate you Roland.

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    errr....wtf?

    Leave a comment:


  • MattAvino
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • colorado_cabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmerman325i
    this is why we cant have nice things.
    qft

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    This is why we cant have nice things.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H

















































    cool

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied

















































    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Yeah, I've driven a mini. I'm just not sold on the interior or exterior looks.

    ...I would go for the new Tundra.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    We want to downsize the volume of cars, so were thinking of selling the mini and the jeep and replacing it with a truck of some sorts. I'd like a 05/06 chevy 2500hd oil burner, but she really really likes the new Tundra megga cabs. I'd be fine w/ the tundra since it can tow my track car with no problems :)
    Plus she wants to be preggo again, so a MINI might be a little small for 2 little ones.

    Have you ever driven a MINI? They are really a hoot! I think the normal coupes are lame, but I really really like the looks of the longer clubman version.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    i've got a turbo mini thats pretty sweet to DD and were thinking about selling it:D
    The minis just don't do it for me.

    Why are you selling it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    i've got a turbo mini thats pretty sweet to DD and were thinking about selling it:D

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    oh, do tell!
    '12 500 Abarth, or '12 GTI, or '11 WRX, or whatever ends up in my driveway. Basically a turbo DD that I don't need to spend all my free time working on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    Yep, this is why I am buying a new car.
    oh, do tell!

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Why I returned my M3 to stockish form too.

    Leave a comment:

Working...