Utah meet *feeler*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Utah meet *feeler*

Just thought I see if there is any interest for some of us local guys to get together and have a lunch meet and/or drive. Location TBA.

This is really a feeler to see what people's schedules are like and since the weather has been crap lately it probably would not happen until at least 3 weeks from now when we get some warmer temps.

:mrgreen:
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

So down, but no car

Comment

Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
      If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30

Comment

Eh, it's about time I break this one out here...

I'll be there, I swear.

Comment

gtfo Farb

Comment

Next Sunday looks nice, anybody down to get a small meet going?

Comment

Working...
            X