Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody want an m52 swapped e30? (for sale)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody want an m52 swapped e30? (for sale)

I got one. It has some issues. sorry I've been absent from the board, life got busy with the new job...

M52 is from a 98 528, rebuilt bottom end, obd 1 converted with m50 manifold. Power steering and a/c removed (have all parts). Driveshaft from an 87 325e, 2.93lsd in the rear. M3 zf320 transmission(car had 67k miles on it at swap) and clutch(3k miles on it). New alternator just put in 30 mins ago. 131k on the body (4dr sedan - 91 318). Fully custom stainless 2.5 inch exhaust. Welded obd2 headers. new control arms, lollipops, and tie rods. M5 motor mounts.

It's not fancy, not pretty and only sorta runs. It used to run fine and then a couple weeks ago the voltage regulator went bad in the alternator and the car went kaput. I'm certain some sensors are toast but I have no desire to continue with the project.

Many of you have seen the car and know me, I love e30s and want someone who loves them to buy this car. There are pics of my car around the forum, I'm too lazy and selling too cheap to make an effort right now.

$2500 sitting on steelies on nearly new Michelin x-ice snows (less than 1500miles).

I'll throw in all the e30 parts in my garage for another $1000. These include a mint dash, unbent late model valence, new euro lights, set of 5 weaves with newer tires on them (3k miles or so) a whole other set of studded snows, an m42 block and nearly everything except the head, mtech wheel, the list goes on...

I am willing to negotiate. You will get a great deal. If you have cash and a way to haul her home tomorrow the deal will get sweeter...

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

If I didn't have 1 million other projects going on. GLWS dude. :)

Comment

A sad day has arrived....

Comment

Thats a steal on a swap car. GLWS wish you were closer.
        sigpic

Comment

It's a good lookin swap, too.

Comment

Trade for a 91 Laguna Green 325i?

Comment

Oh........ Man.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Damn, what a deal. I will be contacting you sir

Comment

What are your thoughts on selling the engine itself?

1989 325i Alpine White
                  69 STX

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMiniS View Post
                    yes, Ross, sell the drivetrain, keep shell, slap in M30B35 or something easy to work on.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                      yes, Ross, sell the drivetrain, keep shell, slap in M30B35 or something easy to work on.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post

If I had the cash, I'd buy this and fix it. This car has most of the things I hate about an E30 replaced with things I like from an E36.
                        Last edited by fsmtnbiker; 03-26-2012, 07:49 PM.
                        Chris
                        97 M3
                        01 325
                        Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
                          If I had the cash, I'd buy this and fix it. This car has most of the things I hate about an E30 replaced with things I like from an E36.
                          Exactly.

Comment

oh quit you guys. I am just giving Ross crap because he is giving up trying to fix his M52.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMiniS View Post
                              Well, I'd probably sell the drivetrain out of it, with all the swap parts for the right price. The shell is nearly perfect though. Interior needs work, but I don't know. PM me and we can talk about it.

On another note, today is my birthday and I bought a 97 540i for a steal. So if you want my e30 I'm really itchin to sell it sooner rather than later... :)

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Working...
                              X