Fender Rolling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fender Rolling

Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone in northern colorado had a fender roller and could roll my rear fenders (for a price of course) or if anyone could recommend a place to go get them rolled. Thanks guys.

Do them jdm style like me,with a bat. There not perfect but shit it works for me :)

Comment

Originally posted by twinkse30 View Post
      Do them jdm style like me,with a bat. There not perfect but shit it works for me :)
      Do not do this unless you want to ruin your paint and overall fender appearance. I know someone on here has one though.
      Last edited by clarkkey594; 07-17-2012, 05:39 PM.
      89 325i (Sold)
      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by twinkse30 View Post
        Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
        Do not do this unless you want to ruin your paint and overall fender appearance.
        My fenders are beyond fucked up as a result of one of the POs doing this. Baseball bat is the retard way.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

lol yeah I will not be using a baseball bat. If anyone has a roller and could roll them for me sometime soon that would be awesome.

Comment

There's a guy that advertises on CL, afaik.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I have one. see sig

Fender Roller Rental | RTAB Tool Rental

e36 Climate Control Issues?
              Your ≠ you are
              You`re ≠ your

Comment

I work in south denver, yet live in Loveland, so therefore I can pretty easily transport the fender roller another hour closer to Cheyenne. I may use it in the meantime... ;)

actually, in all seriosity, I do need to borrow that fender roller for my E28.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                  I work in south denver, yet live in Loveland, so therefore I can pretty easily transport the fender roller another hour closer to Cheyenne. I may use it in the meantime... ;)
                  ;) works for me

Fender Roller Rental | RTAB Tool Rental

e36 Climate Control Issues?
                  Your ≠ you are
                  You`re ≠ your

Comment

I don't have the money to put down for the tool deposit, I only have like $60

Comment

Sounds like you better start saving your allowance...
                      Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                      You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by kg_19 View Post
                        I don't have the money to put down for the tool deposit, I only have like $60
                        then rolling your fenders is the least of your worries. Acquire funds, then rent his tool.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

well I was just seeing if anyone was close that could do it. I have seen ppl advertise on here that they would do it for $60-80. I was just seeing if anyone in the area was close enough and would do that. All my funds go to bills man, a mortgage, wifes car payment, all the insurances don't leave a whole lot of spending cash.

Comment

Originally posted by kg_19 View Post
                            well I was just seeing if anyone was close that could do it. I have seen ppl advertise on here that they would do it for $60-80. I was just seeing if anyone in the area was close enough and would do that. All my funds go to bills man, a mortgage, wifes car payment, all the insurances don't leave a whole lot of spending cash.
                            Sounds like that $60 would better fit into a rainy day fund.

I wouldn't roll anyone's fenders for less than $200, and that's with them supplying the tool. It's a lot of work to do it right.

Comment

Alright well thanks everyone, I guess I will just have to wait until I don't have any other projects to work on before i get this done.

Comment

Working...
                              X