Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windshield Wiper Motor

Does anyone have a used one, locally?

Mine went out, i'm trying to diagnose the problem, as i keep blowing fuse#5 or w/e. but i dont wanna drop the 180 online for a brand new one...

Any tips, suggestions?

Thanks.
    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

go to the junk yards in denver theyll surely have an e30 laying around
    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
    2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
    <<Flickr>>

Comment

i heard one of the biggest pitas was changing the wiper motor in an E30.

Comment

Can't be that bad. It's all about angles though.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
          Can't be that bad. It's all about angles though.
          I've just heard from a few people first hand. I have never done the job myself.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            I've just heard from a few people first hand. I have never done the job myself.
            The E36 one is super hard, until you know how to do it. Then it's a 30 minute drill.

Comment

gonna hit the yard today.... hopefully i'll find what i need.
              1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
              1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
              1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

found a motor.

worst fucking job ever. especially with no power to get the shit in the right orientation.

worst. three. ten. mil. bolts. ever.

It took awhile before i realized it was a spline drive connection, how the hell do i put that back together? I can't imagine how reinstalling one would go.... can't use enough force to get the stuff together securely i would think.....
                1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
                  found a motor.

worst fucking job ever. especially with no power to get the shit in the right orientation.

worst. three. ten. mil. bolts. ever.

It took awhile before i realized it was a spline drive connection, how the hell do i put that back together? I can't imagine how reinstalling one would go.... can't use enough force to get the stuff together securely i would think.....
                  You remove the whole assembly as one piece from the car, and install as one assembly. Otherwise, you're going to have a bad time.

Comment

oh dude fuck that.

anyone wanna replace my wiper motor, lol.

being down to one car is shitty.
                    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

Working...
                    X