Anyone in Denver wanna help me out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in Denver wanna help me out?

I'm down in Denver area for the next 4 days working & my differential is badly in need of some attention. It's been groaning a bit when making low speed turns from time to time after driving longer distances, and today after the drive down from WP it has become noticeably worse, so I'm gonna start with the old fluid swap & see if I can get it to quiet down. You don't have to hold my hand or turn the wrenches for me, but I could use a garage with a jack & some stands for an hour so I can swap the fluid out some night this week. I'll be putting quite a few miles in for the next couple days; commuting to the bike shop from the couch I'm crashing on while I'm down here, driving back to WP to work next weekend, and back down the following Monday for more work at the shop, so I really want to get it knocked out asap. I'll happily trade some of my own time, labor, high-fives, or whatever perks my summer & winter jobs up in the mountains afford me for a little time in someone's workspace. I'll keep it clean, too. Cheers, and tia mountain folk.
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.
Working...
X