Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denver Area LeMons Enthusiasts: Assemble

Hey everybody,

So, being new to this part of the country, and not really knowing many car people around here, I'd like to make available to you guys the remaining spots on my currently un-named and un-manned LeMons Team. So far it's just me and a $100 1973 Cadillac Coupe De Ville.

To show you that I am in fact serious, here she is:

Teams are required to have a minimum of 4 people, and I've seen as many as 6 on a team.

If you'd like to participate, please write back a short blurb with a bit of your experience and how you might help us reach the goal of racing in next years series. Things that will need doing include:

A "tune-up"
    Welding in a cage
    old parts removal
    sourcing and installing various safety equipment
    general wrenching,
    and of course, DRIVING

Members (including me) will also be expected to contribute evenly to the costs associated with setting up the car and getting to/participating in the event(s) we chose to do.

Cheers,

-Roger

This is fantastic. I myself am a little busy right now to consider helping out on project like this right now, but I'll run it by some people who might be interested. Also, fantastic choice of vehicle. I've heard those handle well: :nice:

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Originally posted by flying_violin View Post
      This is fantastic. I myself am a little busy right now to consider helping out on project like this right now, but I'll run it by some people who might be interested. Also, fantastic choice of vehicle. I've heard those handle well: :nice:
      [YOUTUBE]pjzpx_jUUA0UTUBE]

I love that old video :o

Comment

Working...
      X