Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

318is/95 M3 Package Feeler

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on here for awhile but here it goes.

I'm planning on moving to Europe in the near future and won't be needing any of my car stuff anymore... so I'm selling it all.

I would really like to keep these two as a package so someone can finish what I started. I first got the 318 then the M3 and was planning on doing a full swap so now is your chance to have a lot of car/parts for your money.

Details on the e36 m3:

The bad:
    -Original mileage is unknown. The cluster in the car now shows 300k but the previous owner said he traded his friend for this cluster because he wanted a lower mileage one. I'm guessing this car has around 140k
    -Car was involved in a rear end collision at some point in its life and repaired quite poorly. The paint is starting to crack around the tail lights and there are some small bits of rust starting to form. Also, the rear panel wasn't replaced i.e. they just bent it back so it doesn't look great when the trunk is open
    -There is some rust under the car as well
    -Some of the clear coat is starting to come off around the top of the doors
    -One small hole in the driver seat
    -The car blew its headgasket about 5 months ago and I used K-Seal to fix it. It has been great ever since but I am just going full disclosure and saying I didn't do a full replacement job
    -One of the wheels is quite bent so there is some vibration at interstate speeds
    -No front bump stops installed on shocks so some bumps hit hard
    -One of the idler pulleys squeaks a bit when the car is cold
    -No records (except the ones I have)
    -Car has different wheels than the ones pictured (BBS of some sort... I forget which model exactly)

The good:
    -Clean title
    -The car looks great from 5 ft. away. Shines up nicely
    -New hood and front panel installed (someone backed into me) and painted (OEM parts paint done by Cooper Auto Body... very high quality work)
    -Drives great
    -A/C & heat both work

Mods/Maintenance:
    -Dinan exhaust (sounds sexy)
    -OEM LTW strut brace
    -Ebay lightweight flywheel
    -Sachs clutch/pressure plate (4000 miles)
    -Turner chip
    -Tein springs
    -Stagg dampers
    -Timing chain (4000 miles)
    -Guides (4000 miles)
    -New oil pump with oil pump nut done (4000 miles)
    -Mishimoto aluminum radiator (4000 miles)
    -Shift linkage (4000 miles)
    -Dr. Vanos Stage 2 kit (4000 miles)
    -New alternator
    -New belts
    -Fan delete
    -Rotors all around
    -Rear pads
    -Complete rear end rebuild (poly trailing arm bushings, Turner solid diff mount kit, linkage bushings, ball joints) etc
    -Thick adjustable sways (unsure of brand but they are red)
    -Dj auto 6k headlights
    -Yellow fogs
    -There is probably more I am forgetting

Again this was bought for a swap car but it is also a great DD and a lot of fun.

So here are some pictures:

Now the 318is:

I bought this car a few years ago with the intent of having it as a swap car. When I bought the car it had been in a minor front end collision so again I had Cooper Auto Body do the repair ($1500). It turned out great.

No rust at all, there are some random little dings/scratches on the car but nothing major.

154k miles

The bad:
    -The hood and front passenger fender don't have matching VIN
    -Some random dings/scratches
    -Car is pretty stripped out right now (I have all the parts)
    -No records (except the ones I have)

The good:
    -Clean title
    -No rust
    -Nice interior
    -Factory black headliner
    -Engine bay hasn't been completely resprayed but is damn close
    -Comes with all original M42 engine bits if you decide to go that route
    -Lots of spare parts
    -Nice front valence
    -2 hoods

I've owned a few E30s and this one is very solid. The doors have a nice feel when they shut and it has been well taken care of. The previous owner was going to rebuild the M42 after the accident so it is completely disassembled but all the parts are there.

Some pictures:

I am in Europe right now but I will likely be returning to the states around August 24th so sorry for the lack of good pictures. This is just a general feeler to see if there would be interest.

I would like to get $7500 for both cars. You will be getting a lot for your money as I have a lot of spare parts I will throw into the sale as well.
    Last edited by tehwickerman; 07-16-2015, 02:37 AM.
Working...
X