No announcement yet.

Welcome to Utar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey here is wassup, hope you guys don't get pissed at this semi spam (really? full span) post, but maybe someone on here wants this. I have a set of driver and passenger side beige vinyl comfort seats with sliders. I know, the epitomy of desireable e30 seats, but they are in relatively good shape, and are presentable, and cheap. $100 for r3v, I will post them on KSL for $150.

Here is a pic of the driver, passenger side is in better condition. If someone needs presentable cheap seats, I gotcha covered! These are fully functional.

Comment

Whats up people, I'm new to BMWs but not new to Utah.

I just picked this 325e with a 325i swap in it up a couple weeks ago for a pretty decent price and I suppose it's about time to join a forum and start reading up on the thing.

And of course not even a week into ownership and it hit the drift event Saturday and Autocross Sunday.

Some of you may know me if you hang around some of the local motorsports organizations. I typically drive this thing at the track.

Hope to see some of you guys on the road. I've always seen E30s hanging around but never had a chance to own one until now.

Comment

Looks good man. Saw that car on ksl not to long ago.

Comment

Does anyone know of a good exhaust shop in Provo/Orem area?

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

Originally posted by NKRoberts View Post
            Does anyone know of a good exhaust shop in Provo/Orem area?
            I really like the long haired car hippy dudes at master muffler on like 8th or 9th south. I may have them run my exhaust on the turbo
            Turbo M50 4 Door Build thread here 4 Sale thread

Comment

Originally posted by eduTechnic View Post
              I really like the long haired car hippy dudes at master muffler on like 8th or 9th south. I may have them run my exhaust on the turbo
              I have heard good things about these guys as well, but don't have any personal experience with their work.

Comment

Working...
              X