Meet before the 31st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet before the 31st

My friend is going in for heart surgery the 31st and he wants to get a meet together before then. Probably somewhere southern NH northern Mass, more info to follow. Let me know if this is an entertaining idea to anybody.

im down, just have to make sure that i get work off this time

Comment

im in. just need a little notice.

Comment

alright, i'll try and trim out the details

Comment

might be interested too.

Comment

so it's down to next weekend, saturday or sunday, whatever works out for the majority

5 guys burgers and fries will be the meeting place, then maybe a little cruise and some pics ... 1111 south willow st.
            Last edited by mbulsa; 01-21-2011, 11:26 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

im deff in. either day works for me.

Comment

i wont be going anymore, over the last few days my car developed some problems and they wont be fixed b next weekend unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by NR-E30 View Post
                  i wont be going anymore, over the last few days my car developed some problems and they wont be fixed b next weekend unfortunately

oh damn, what happened?

Comment

blew out my front shock and my control arms are bad, have the money for all the parts, just dont have the time to do it till sometime next week. But i did buy the JOM coilover conversion a couple minutes ago, so i can somehow turn parts fail into win lol

Comment

blew out my front shock and my control arms are bad, have the money for all the parts, just dont have the time to do it till sometime next week. But i did buy the JOM coilover conversion a couple minutes ago, so i can somehow turn parts fail into win lol
                      well good luck with the control arms, just got mine replaced last summer haha

Comment

haha why good luck? ive never replaced them on an e30 but they dont seem too bad to do

Comment

wish I could make it and meet a few of you guys.

Comment

what dayare we lookin at? and how many is it lookin like? i may have another e30 comin with

Comment

haha why good luck? ive never replaced them on an e30 but they dont seem too bad to do
                              not hard, just saying good luck haha

Originally posted by Trptguy View Post
                              wish I could make it and meet a few of you guys.
                              well then come on up!

Originally posted by LancE30 View Post
                              what dayare we lookin at? and how many is it lookin like? i may have another e30 comin with
                              so far we're looking at sunday I believe and rigth now theres about 7 cars, e30, e28 e36's, trying to push it right now to get a lot more people down.

Comment

Working...
                              X