2 e30s need love!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 e30s need love!

Saw two e30s in need of a loving home at a gas station in Liberty Corner, NJ while on my way down to VA. The guy said they had been sitting for a while. Both had 200k+. Blue cabrio had some front end damage and a nicee looking interior. The 4dr looked clean enough seats were covered. Could be some possibly cheap projects!

were the seats blue leather cabrio seats?
    Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Yes they were.

Comment

yeah, i might need to check these cars out, post the address or location

Comment

Why is there a bunch of threads about two junked whatever's in peoples yards lately? Not that OP's story isn't believable or anything.
          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
            Why is there a bunch of threads about two junked whatever's in peoples yards lately? Not that OP's story isn't believable or anything.
            This one is alot more believable than the two limited edition M3 find that someone paid 5k for.

Comment

Oh btw there was a euro m5 there with 5000 km for $20!

Best directions i can give: go on google maps. Type in Liberty Corner, NJ. Its the gas station right there. Dont know much more as I was passing through. Good luck!

Why is there someone in AZ looking at junked e30s in the NE section?

Comment

is it an exxon?
                sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
                "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lodsin View Post
                  Oh btw there was a euro m5 there with 5000 km for $20!

Best directions i can give: go on google maps. Type in Liberty Corner, NJ. Its the gas station right there. Dont know much more as I was passing through. Good luck!

Why is there someone in AZ looking at junked e30s in the NE section?
                  Lol, I am not looking at them, just wondering why there have been multiple threads lately of two junked cars, there have been like 5 of them in the last couple weeks. If you look you will find it's now a huge joke on here.
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Anyone pick up either of these cars?
                    Originally posted by BAlbertiX
                    your my boy blue!

Comment

The guy said he'd sell both for 1500. ill post the number if i can find it again.

so the guys name is jim

one is an 86es 4door, the other a 88 vert with front end damage. he said they both run, but hasnt started them in a while.

2 church st, liberty corner, nj

908-647-5392
                      sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
                      "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Shyte u can seen one of them in the google picture of the place.

Comment

Looks he won't split them, great deal for anyone interested.
                          Originally posted by BAlbertiX
                          your my boy blue!

Comment

Working...
                          X