No announcement yet.

E30's at Uconn Storrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I have to leave at 5 too, so how about dunkin donuts or starbuks real quick at 5 ?
    Sticky:True e36 one touch windows DIY

1990 M3
    1992 Mtech (S50 + 5 Lug)

Comment

haha sorry, I just saw this. If you want to PM me your number I'll hit you up so we can meet.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Any of you guys happen to have a voltmeter? My battery keeps draining and I'm thinking it's a short somewhere..

Comment

If any of you read it, don't go to meet me tomorrow morning, the caravan ain't happening lol.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
            haha sorry, I just saw this. If you want to PM me your number I'll hit you up so we can meet.
            you've got a PM :up:

Originally posted by wnamane View Post
            Any of you guys happen to have a voltmeter? My battery keeps draining and I'm thinking it's a short somewhere..
            yes i do, i actually carry it on me all the time since i'm ECE major lol

1990 M3
            1992 Mtech (S50 + 5 Lug)

Comment

I'm gonna start the swap this weekend right after the finals, anyone wanna help ? Lol I have access to a garage with a lift

1990 M3
              1992 Mtech (S50 + 5 Lug)

Comment

bromance

Originally posted by whysimon
                WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Swapping what? I can give a hand (maybe) if I get time. Will be working full time this break. I just did a full auto to 5speed swap so I may be able to give some advice.

Also, good luck on finals everyone. :(

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

The finals ! Uugghh can't wait till they're done !

And I'm doing an engine swap, I have everything and the car is already manual so less work, I am working this winter break too that's why I wanna try to finish it within few days

1990 M3
                    1992 Mtech (S50 + 5 Lug)

Comment

Ahhh gotcha. I may not be of help then. I believe you have my number so like said I may be able to help.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

Ain't it cute?

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                        bromance
                        93 E30 325ic BrilliantRot M20B25 TCD S2+ GS637BZ CT3582R MS2

Bought from or sold to me?
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=200290

Comment

Still debating whether or not I want to transfer up there... I'm over at the Stamford branch. I'll definitely be up there for the car show though.

Comment

Working...
                          X