2011 Bavauto Show n Shine western Ma Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 Bavauto Show n Shine western Ma Caravan

Since I havent seen anyone post a Caravan up to the show this year ,I figured i would do it then...
    A couple of guys have set it up on Bimmerforums so Ill use their maps. Last year we met at the Rest stop in Ludlow on I90 at around 5am... we should leave 5:15am and no later cause last time it was hell getting in.
    This is their map.....

Their post:
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

I am going I will be in Methuen at the HD off 495N 6:00 role out when the south shore caravan roles by. Should be like 6:15.

Comment

yea last year the meet up on 495 was pretty nice. It's the same run this year, hopefully it goes well

Comment

I may be going to this as well

Comment

What....I'd finally be meeting vlad...

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
            I may be going to this as well
            Hopefully in the Touring!!!!

Comment

I'll be heading up but arriving later and probably won't be able to park on premises. I was thinking it would be cool if people printed their avatar and username for the various E30 sites and left the print on their dashboard or rear deck to help identify/introduce members from the forums in person.

Comment

Anybody in springfieldish region washing their car on saturday? I just moved out here (Hadley) and I has no hose.

Comment

I'm coming from upstate/northern NY, if anyone gives a rats ass.

Vlad, please come, and bring that sexy ass touring. If you or anyone else wants to get their car parked in their warehare lot(where all the festivities and foot traffic are) and not on the side of the road potentially miles down the street, you'll have to get there pretty early.

If the weather cooperates and it's anything like last year, it'll be a blast.

Comment

yea the parking lots fill up rather quickly, luckily i've been an early bird every year i've gone and gotten to park my car next to some rather spectacular bmws, which just made mine look even shittier but oh well. Nice cars, free food and raffles. It's a good time.

Comment

Will be leaving tomorrow spending weekend in Portsmouth
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

^same, maybe we will meet up for a few pints. Im staying at the Ramada in Kittery

Comment

Give me a call Brian. See everyone else later there.
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

The Cage This rally E30 and the Slapdash Racing rally E30 will be cruising up to the big show early Sunday morning. (Photos courtesy of Pete Kuncis, of onalimbracing.com).
                            Attached Files
                            www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mossman View Post
                              Anybody in springfieldish region washing their car on saturday? I just moved out here (Hadley) and I has no hose.
                              Come on down!!! we have a full detailing shop in springfield. You are more than welcome to join us in our efforts to get clean and shinny(and drink a few brewskis) to head out the next morning!!! A few members will be there.

117 oakland st, Springfield, MA,01108
                              My name is Jose and you can call or text @ 413-307-2396
                              Plenty of water,Car wash soap,clay bars,compound,glaze and tons of tools!!!

P.S. We also have a spray booth!!! ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X