MassTuning Boston Meet, 10/29/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MassTuning Boston Meet, 10/29/11

Floors 8a, 8b & 9 (Rooftop) will be reserved, adding up to 100+ spaces. There is a $12 fee per car that includes up to 10 hours of downtown parking. This goes directly to the parking attendant when leaving the garage. Please leave the burnouts and 2-steps for the track. Thanks!

Coverage from the last meet:

Fresh2Death:
    I’m sure by now most of my regular followers are familiar with Mass Tuning, this summer they’ve had a couple of events that were great but there was always a minor issue like scheduling…

Lifestyles Defined:

RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=221459361249392

an E30 section.. or at least get a bmw section?..

Comment

Shudder to drive on Boston's horrible roads. Nice turn out.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

is this a good turn out i may go

Comment

Originally posted by kbdrake07 View Post
          an E30 section.. or at least get a bmw section?..
          The best way to do this is to get there early and in a group. Maybe plan a meeting spot before heading to the garage. I know there's several E36s in the MassTuning facebook group that are planning to go.

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
          Shudder to drive on Boston's horrible roads. Nice turn out.
          The downtown area (location of the garage) is actually pretty good about maintaining the roads. It's not uncommon to see exotics driving around.

Originally posted by mo diesil View Post
          is this a good turn out i may go
          Check out the links on the first post to see pictures from the last meet.

Comment

ill try to make it
            1991 318is ---230K - DD
            1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
            so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

*ATTN*: Due to unpredictable weather and the early arrival of a snow storm expected this weekend, the meet will be postponed until next Spring. We hope everyone stays safe through the next couple of months and we look forward to seeing all of you next year. Stay tuned.

Comment

too bad, but i agree driving in the snow tomorrow would suck since i only have summer tires on

Comment

Working...
                X