3rd(?) Annual Dave&Busters meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd(?) Annual Dave&Busters meet!

It's that cold time of the year again guys, a time where everyone's car looks like shit and everyone is bored out of their minds missing the summer. Don't you miss hanging out with everyone? Still mad you didn't make it to that end of the year meet? Well now's your chance to make it all up.

This is the "Winter status Dave&Busters meet". A semi-annual (when we remember) meet where we all gather in the parking garage of the Providence Place Mall and shoot the shit for a while until our fingers fall off, then go in, have a nice family meal at a place that's really special, and play video games till we're out of money.

Sounds fun, right? It is, so start planning your life around it.

The date is still up for debate; somehow years past have always ended up on Super Bowl Sunday. In the interest of avoiding this, I vote for either January 29 or February 12. What say you?

Date chosen: February 12
    Last edited by E30SPDFRK; 01-06-2012, 11:28 AM.
    Byron
    Leichtbau

I'm in! I have no preference on date.

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I like the January date because I'm on break. Also, instead of the minivan, the E30 will be there!

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

in like it ain't a thing - I'd heavily prefer february so I have plenty of time to get either the iS or iX cleaned up :)

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Any of you dudes have an extra shiftboot and shiftboot ring laying around in decent shape that you'll sell me for dirt cheap? I can rock no boot until this meet.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

And by January 9 I mean the 29. Either a week before or a week after the Superbowl.
            Byron
            Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
              And by January 9 I mean the 29. Either a week before or a week after the Superbowl.
              Durp, well, since I'll be in school I won't care then between the two.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

Sounds interesting, any date would be fine!
                Drive it like you just stole it! :p

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                  Any of you dudes have an extra shiftboot and shiftboot ring laying around in decent shape that you'll sell me for dirt cheap? I can rock no boot until this meet.
                  I have a vinyl boot you can have.

Comment

Awesome Fred I love you. I shall buy you a beer. Also, does it have the retaining ring?

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

Pretty sure it does. If not I think I have one with a ring in not that great shape.

Comment

Nice. If it doesn't we can Frankenstein it together.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

I may be up for a meet! In the rusty Exxon Valdez.
                          1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                          1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                          1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                          1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Bump, any more imput on the date? I'm just going to pick one if no one cares either way.
                            Byron
                            Leichtbau

Comment

I need over 2 weeks notice to take it off. Just fyi.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

Working...
                              X