WTB: Mtech 2 Rear Valence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Mtech 2 Rear Valence

Hey guys, wondering if anybody local has one of these valences they are willing to sell before I go online and buy it.

Edit: I'll consider anything. I'm at the point of no return on my plastic bumber conversion so I need something to tie it all together. I can get a set of BBS side skirts, but I don't particularly like how they creep up on the wheel well...so I would probably cut that off, not something I really want to do.

Thanks!

Pete
    Last edited by PeteD; 01-28-2012, 07:01 PM. Reason: Broadened my search

FYI real mtech 2 stuff is all 1 piece, the bumper and valence. I do have a fiberglass mtech2 style valence that you could graft on to your stock plastic bumper. I was going to do that but then I stumbled on real mtech2 stuff. Don't wanna sell the real stuff but i'd let the fiberglass piece go for $120, and I'm close enough to pick up. Only thing is I'm only around Boston on the weekends and I couldn't send you a pic til then. You could pick up just about anytime next weekend though except for during and around the superbowlllllll

Comment

I plan on trimming it to fit, so the fake stuff is what I'm after! Someone remind why I'm going through all this effort...lol.

Comment

PM'd you a few days ago

Comment

Sorry to bump this. Perhaps Mossman is just teasing me, but I haven't heard back from him yet, and my sideskirt guy decided to keep his skirts (they were bmp, which really grew on me). Regardless, I'm back at square one, so to the top I go!

Comment

are u still looking

Comment

Working...
            X