Look here deep pocket N.E guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look here deep pocket N.E guys

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

4600 for engine and accessories, No steady employments I skip.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

My pockets run so deep this is pocket change....

....... :(

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Damn!

Comment

Oh mannnnnnn.

89 325is[exy]

Comment

Pretty good deal, though you'll have to do similar maintenance to it prior to dropping it in as an S54. An S54 swap will probably cost right around the same money, and parts are a lot easier to source and oftentimes cheaper.

Originally posted by whysimon
          WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
            Pretty good deal, though you'll have to do similar maintenance to it prior to dropping it in as an S54. An S54 swap will probably cost right around the same money, and parts are a lot easier to source and oftentimes cheaper.
            The Sensei has spoken. Sensei of wisdom; for those of you who thought that was an Asian joke.

Comment

ROF thanks dude.

Originally posted by whysimon
              WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Working...
              X