New England Spotted Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a few at lime rock....

I was cruising in to park and spotted these beauties on my way in to the Ferrari Challenge at Lime Rock today.. I went back after parking to check them out, both were really clean but the one on the right was just fucking spot on.... Any takers?
    Attached Files

Comment

Both are members of this site.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Today I spotted these at Wickham park in Manchester CT.

Yes that is a real Dakar yellow E92 M3 it's an individual car.

Mine

Subliminal red white and blue shot and we just park accidentally this way.

Yanal, this your car?

I was really digging this 95 Clubsport tribute. 98 Ti in Hellrot with S52 and 5 speed slick roof with 265's in the rear.

Comment

Spotted a white e30 this morning at 6am in andover. It looked to be lowered and had a black stripe on the drivers side rear panel above the wheel well. Clean car.. sorry no pics

Comment

Originally posted by bpmack16 View Post
            Spotted a white e30 this morning at 6am in andover. It looked to be lowered and had a black stripe on the drivers side rear panel above the wheel well. Clean car.. sorry no pics

Healy325 on the site... His 89 325is dd. He just moved to Andover.

Comment

Nice tell him about the mill e30 meet in Lawrence in aug. are u going?

Comment

i have no pics but i saw 2 pretty nice e30 in wakefield RI. one was a black ix in some dudes yard next to a nice m3 and i went to knock on his door but he wasnt there, this was at like 4 or 5 in the afternoon.

the other was a red i think 4 door 325i outside the muse taver that had a sweet spoiler on it but again i have no pics but this was at about 1 am.

if anyone knows the guy with the ix lmk because i want to see if hes willing to sell it to one of my friends
                Thanks
                M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

Did the ix have faded paint on hood and roof?

Comment

Originally posted by dougie30 View Post
                    i have no pics but i saw 2 pretty nice e30 in wakefield RI. one was a black ix in some dudes yard next to a nice m3 and i went to knock on his door but he wasnt there, this was at like 4 or 5 in the afternoon.

the other was a red i think 4 door 325i outside the muse taver that had a sweet spoiler on it but again i have no pics but this was at about 1 am.

if anyone knows the guy with the ix lmk because i want to see if hes willing to sell it to one of my friends
                    Thanks
                    Byron (e30spdfrk) probably knows who it is. He lives right by there

Comment

Originally posted by bpmack16 View Post
                      Nice tell him about the mill e30 meet in Lawrence in aug. are u going?
                      Looks like we'll be moving his stuff in from FL that Sunday. I'll try to strong arm him into a long break. ;)

Comment

saw a bronzit 325is today at post office. over on post road in warwick, some tattooed chick getting in it

Comment

Originally posted by RawToast View Post
                          Saw a low white 4 door in Stamford, CT.
                          Sup.
                          86Zinno

Comment

white 318i sedan on 93 south near f1 boston yesterday. I gave the thumbs up in my x3.

Comment

Beat up late model 4 door Bronzit in Chicopee yesterday.

Comment

Saw a bright orange e30 in manhattan today. loud as FUCK, had a fat exhaust coming out from under the driver's door. I saw it for maybe half a second, but it was definitely memorable.
                                The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                                Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                                2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                                X