No announcement yet.

New England Spotted Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not anyone I know. Maybe an ex R3V car? Haven't seen an E30 on the road since November ish. My 89 told me to get bent when I attempted to start it today.

Battery tender failed.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
      Not anyone I know. Maybe an ex R3V car? Haven't seen an E30 on the road since November ish. My 89 told me to get bent when I attempted to start it today.

Battery tender failed.
      Lol my e30 is tucked away as well, loving my wrx wagon right now

Comment

saw a delphin gray, early model, is, auto in front of the pet store in groton ct this afternoon, looks very clean
        M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

Saw a bronzit vert in sterling today, seen it around before too. I was in the weird blue 4 door with giant fogs.

Comment

Battle ready e30 spotted at Gunstock Mountain yesterday, didn't look around back but I'd say '88 iS judging by the late valence/db's and rear spoiler. Anyone here?
            Last edited by kway; 03-02-2013, 08:51 AM.
            '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
            '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Originally posted by ACHTUNG View Post
              Continental BLvd. in Merrimack, nh at 2:30ish 12/18

Bronzit e30 early model lowered on wheels that had black centers and polished lips.
              Stephen A. on NE30, my old car.

:up:

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

The corner of South st. and S. Franklin st. in Holbrook by the CVS. Schwartz black late model, I see you almost every other day. I was in a slammed golf most of the time, now a Schwartz E28. Has to be someone on here, exhaust, halos and H.I.D's, screams R3V member....

91 318is M50 swap
                89 325ic
                12 WRX Daily
                86 325e Sold
                88 325is (Parted out)
                06 330XI (Sold)
                91 318is-M20 turbo Sold :(
                91 318ic (Sold)
                87 528e (Sold)
                93 318is E36 (Parted out)
                92 325ic (Parted out)
                94 325i E36 (Sold)
                88 325ix (Sold)

Click my Signature to see the build!!^

Comment

C'mon, mainers. Saturday I drove by a black e30 with HID fogs and headlights in Lisbon on route 196. Today I spotted a white vert at the Yarmouth citgo. You were at pump 4. around 4pm. I'm in the red 318is.

1986 325e - RIP
                  1987 528e - Sold
                  1989 325iX - Parted Out
                  1991 318iS - Sold
                  1991 325iS - Current

Comment

Saw this in Westford, Mass, anyone here?

Comment

Alright, who got bagged on Amherst St (101a) this morning? Right on the Amherst/Nashua line, late model four door(?) silver or cirrus(?). You were rolling with a crew of v-dubs, I'm guessing towards the meet @ Nashua Community College.

I only caught a glimpse, I was at the light on the side street to your right, saw you roll by with the po-po moving in for the kill, then reel you in a little ways down the road.

I didn't even know about the meet; saw it on my way home later on, but didn't feel like stopping.
                      '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
                      '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Henna 325e on RT5 in ct. Also spotted a Vixen RV coming home from CT tonight on the side of 91S in Enfield.

Thanks Ben I should have brought beverages but I'll bring some home for Bruce and you.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Black 2 door late model, bagged by a jamestown cop coming off the Jamestown bridge (RI).

Front end of car was flat black , rear of car was gloss black.

Drove by in My e30....
                          1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                          1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                          1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                          1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

^ two spotted getting pulled over...interesting.

Comment

late last night (~10pm) - brunette girl, black shades on head in a 4 door plastic-bumper schwarz 325i near maverick square in boston, clean as fuck.

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

That was me - saw you go by your car sounded good. My saga continues- couldn't get my car to pass inspection, now dealing with a no-start situation. Being broke sucks.

Originally posted by TimKninja View Post
                                Black 2 door late model, bagged by a jamestown cop coming off the Jamestown bridge (RI).

Front end of car was flat black , rear of car was gloss black.

Drove by in My e30....

Comment

Working...
                                X