No announcement yet.

New England Spotted Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw an apline late model 325i on Galen/Center St in Newton this morning. Paint looked good.
    1991 318is ---230K - DD
    1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
    so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Just saw a clean looking black e30 with euro plates at LA Imports in Auburn, me. I want to know more about this car.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Colby.325e; 04-07-2013, 04:29 PM. Reason: Update for pics

1986 325e - RIP
      1987 528e - Sold
      1989 325iX - Parted Out
      1991 318iS - Sold
      1991 325iS - Current

Comment

Yeah, what's the deal with the roof/plexiglass???

Comment

IX parked at Hopeville State Park a little over an hour ago.
          '86 325es M50

Comment

Was anyone here in a DS coupe with smoked tails and what looked like an MT2 wing around Great Rd./119 headed towards Littleton?

Comment

6/6/13

Dark blue (possibly black) early 325. Euro bumpers, rear euro plate filler, mud flaps, sport suspension, roof rack with bike trays, center mount roof shorty antena, TRM C1 wheels with meaty tires.

I was behind you in my zinno E30 on 101 through Bedford, NH. You turned into the Harvest Market.
              Last edited by ACHTUNG; 06-07-2013, 07:25 PM.
              1989 US E30 Cammed S52
              Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

He's on one of the NH based lemons team. Has a e28 ad well
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by ACHTUNG View Post
                  6/6/13

Dark blue (possibly black) early 325. Euro bumpers, rear euro plate filler, mud flaps, sport suspension, roof rack with bike trays, center mount roof shorty antena, TRM C1 wheels with meaty tires.

I was behind you in my zinno E30 on 101 through Bedford, NH. You turned into the Harvest Market.
                  That was me, saw you lurking a car back. I drive by your car parked in Manch nearly every day going to/from work. It's one of my favorite e30's around.
                  #30 Overengineer'd Racing - Wilton, NH
                  We need friends

Comment

Originally posted by ACHTUNG View Post
                    6/6/13

Was it you I spotted this morning in the exact same part of Bedford? If so, you were stopped on the side of the road having a chat with a gentleman that had a motorcycle with pretty blue lights.
                    #30 Overengineer'd Racing - Wilton, NH
                    We need friends

Comment

Two kids driving past my house in Francestown, NH in a super clean red e28.

Comment

Was checking out a 99 s4 wagon for my brother and spotted an Alpine late model 318is 4dr. It was tucked in the far back corner of the Food Zone off Belmont ave in Springfield. Pretty cool had Mtech1 rear spoiler 16"? (Forgot to look at the tires) Black BBS rims with 1.5-2" lip. Burberry shift boot n E-brake. Lowered on Apex springs possibly? Yellow but couldn't read the make. Sorry for lurking.. But it was an eye catcher...

Comment

Jizo's
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Hahahahahahaha
                            You should of come in. Thats where I work. Usually its 3 of us parked there.
                            Wheels are 17x8 style 5's
                            Kw suspension

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Woburn Mall

Clean IS in the Woburn Mall parking lot.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by PeteD; 06-21-2013, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by n0m4d View Post
                                Was it you I spotted this morning in the exact same part of Bedford? If so, you were stopped on the side of the road having a chat with a gentleman that had a motorcycle with pretty blue lights.
                                Haha! Yup, that was me speaking to the officer...
                                1989 US E30 Cammed S52
                                Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

Working...
                                X