No announcement yet.

New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTBorrow ECU for an 86' 325 - should be 027 for the last 3 digits. This also came in the 84-86 528e.

Just trying to troubleshoot my car and I know there has to be someone around that got rid of mototronic 1.0 and still has their ecu!

Let me know if you have one I could borrow or have another idea that could help. If you have neither of those and feel left out, you could always tell me to go suck a donkey cock.

Edit* oh herrow post above me, I know you weren't there!

Comment

Originally posted by Lodsin View Post
      WTBorrow ECU for an 86' 325 - should be 027 for the last 3 digits. This also came in the 84-86 528e.

Just trying to troubleshoot my car and I know there has to be someone around that got rid of mototronic 1.0 and still has their ecu!

Let me know if you have one I could borrow or have another idea that could help. If you have neither of those and feel left out, you could always tell me to go suck a donkey cock.

Edit* oh herrow post above me, I know you weren't there!

I'm pretty sure I have one, i'll check when I get home later. You can have it if its there.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeday View Post
        I'm pretty sure I have one, i'll check when I get home later. You can have it if its there.
        Sweet! Any chance you know it to be a working one? Might be some bottlecaps in it for you, I just have to go dig in my garage and make sure they arent too beaten up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lodsin View Post
          Sweet! Any chance you know it to be a working one? Might be some bottlecaps in it for you, I just have to go dig in my garage and make sure they arent too beaten up.
          If I have it then it came from a running car. ;)

That would be awesome!

Comment

Well i decided to sell off everything i don't need in order to get my project done for summer. I have almost an entire 87 325is coupe for sale what's not available is the hood and front tan sports are pending sale also I'm keeping the 5 speed swap parts
            Gas tank fuel pump and sending unit have about 7k on them i have receipts that i spent over 600 on them I'd bee happy to get 300
            Everything else is best offer let me know what you need I'll be posting pictures tomorrow or you can pm me with your needs and number and I'll text you pictures
            IG- nv_e30

Comment

Originally posted by gotaloveRWD View Post
              Well i decided to sell off everything i don't need in order to get my project done for summer. I have almost an entire 87 325is coupe for sale what's not available is the hood and front tan sports are pending sale also I'm keeping the 5 speed swap parts
              Gas tank fuel pump and sending unit have about 7k on them i have receipts that i spent over 600 on them I'd bee happy to get 300
              Everything else is best offer let me know what you need I'll be posting pictures tomorrow or you can pm me with your needs and number and I'll text you pictures
              Color of said car? condition of body?

Comment

Complete 5 speed swap that came out of a late '87 325i.

Comes with:
                Getrag 260
                Pedal Box/Assembly
                Shifter
                Aluminum Shifter Carrier
                Barely used complete driveshaft with guibo
                Horrible clutch from Previous owner
                Single Mass Flywheel

I'm asking $450 OBO and will ship at BUYERS EXPENSE.

I will only part it out if enough parts get asked for

PLEASE PM ME!!!

Comment

black, it was in an accident before i bought it here are some pictures
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20111019_160559.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	7152378

Name:	IMG_20111019_160618.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	7152379

Name:	054.jpg
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	7152380

Name:	055.jpg
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	7152382

Name:	056.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	7152381

these are just what i have on my computer and are what the car was like before i took everything off
                  IG- nv_e30

Comment

WTB: Zinno passenger front fender for 86 325es. Local to CT preferred

Comment

NEED TO BUY

some sort of cheap DD. My e30 is killing me right now. Just spent a weekend swapping the steering rack, drove it home and blew out a brakeline. Thankfully, in my driveway and not trying to stop on the highway or something.

Something semi-reliable please?

Comment

^ bummer dude. M - technik - 3's car is probably reliable.

Comment

Updated parts prices and pics
                          Car is an 86 325e coupe. Prices are without shipping. Parts are in the seacoast area of NH.

We will add more stuff so check back often.

ABS goodies

Tail Lights very good condition $20/side $35/pair

Steering Column Cover: $20

OE Tool Kit: $50

Power Lock Actuators:$10 ea. or $15 for both

Front Seat Belts: $30
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/gallery/fi...5/img_0233.jpg

Rear Seat Belts: $15-

AC Evaporator: $25

AC Hoses: All $25 or $10 each

6 Button Computer: $20

Hood Spring Assy: $15

A-Pillar Covers $10-

AC Switch: $15-

Rear View Mirror: $5

Defrost, Flasher Switches: $3 ea.

Power Mirror Switch: $10

Grab Handles (Black): $5 Ea.

Ash Tray (front): $5

Original Springs $25-

Resonator/Muffler and pipe, and aftermarket Cat (all excellent condition) $75-

2.93 open diff $100-

PM for more info.
                          Last edited by squidrope; 03-18-2013, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Mark D chip for m20, 173 ECU, 91 Octane, 14lbs stock injectors, stock afm.

Got this chip to findout I already had one in my ECU, looking for 200obo shipped ASAP.
                            sigpic
                            Hans
                            Drive Proper

Comment

Buddy is selling he Hx35W from his diesel. No shaft play approx 60k on it, internal wastegate.

300obo

"I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                              1991 318is - the cruiser
                              1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

WTB: An e30, preferably 325i/s. Doesnt matter if it's 4 door. Must be a 5 speed. Also dont want anything that needs major body work. I know this is an e30 forum but I also have this to trade if anyone is interested.
                                Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

1989 BMW 325is

Comment

Working...
                                X