Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire Sale Help!!!

UPDATED PRICING/Inventory

ABS sensors/control/Manifold, Glass (rear$5,side$5,door$5), RV Mirror($5), 2.93 Open Diff($75), Springs($10all), Muffler and Resonator($25), Switches($3-$15), PS Pump($15), Steering Wheel($5), AC Evaporator($10), Grab Handles ($3ea), Steering Column Cover($10), A and B-Pillar covers($5pair), Trunk Interior($5), 6 Button Comp($5), Hood Spring Assem($5), Front Ashtray($5), Exterior trim pieces, Center Console($5), Headlight Grill Pieces ($5ea)

Here's my story...

I'm tired of carrying the load for this 24 hours of Lemons team. I'm the point man (machinist, sales, research, fabrication, logistics, etc) and tried handing the sales portion of my "job" to a less than productive teammate. Lazy teammate doesn't want to "go through effort" to sell this stuff so he offers to buy it for cheap $ and throw it in the dumpster.

Since I've discovered the e30 world, I've got huge respect for the community(that's all of you). Everyone I've met had a story and needed the parts for this or that. Everyday at dinner my wife and daughter ask me what I sold today. Most of my team hasn't experienced the e30 community. I fortunately have. I don't want these parts thrown away. I want them recycled and to "live on".

Please help me get these parts to somone who needs them.

Make me an offer and prevent these parts from dying in the dumpster.

Thanks,

Keith

Car is an 86 325e coupe. Prices are without shipping. Parts are in the seacoast area of NH.

All ABS goodies control,valve body, sensors, etc.

Steering Column Cover: $10-

Front Seat Belts: $25-

Rear Seat Belts: $15-

AC Evaporator: $25

AC Hoses: All $15- or $5- each

6 Button Computer: $10-

Hood Spring Assy: $10-

A-Pillar Covers $10-

B-Pillar covers $5-

AC Switch: $15-

Rear View Mirror: $5

Defrost, Flasher Switches: $3 ea.

Power Mirror Switch: $10

Grab Handles (Black): $5 Ea.

Ash Tray (front): $5

Original Springs $10-

Resonator/Muffler and pipe, and aftermarket Cat (all excellent condition) $25-

2.93 Open Diff $75- 160k miles (1 owner woman)

PM for more info.
    Last edited by squidrope; 03-22-2013, 08:22 AM.

Comment

WTB 4x100 15x7 ET 25 or less. any thing simple and clean. NO WEAVES. i like Borbets a lot. i think its a H or CF. may take Style E as well. Let me know what ya got.

Thanks
      Now with 2.7i power!!!

Comment

WTB: Any stock/oem catalytic converters ANY makes/models

I'm buying any stock/oem catalytic converters from ANY cars just pm me with what you have

Comment

For Sale in Southern MA$$:

Non sport tan coupe interior, seats, doorcards, Hussco armrest (7/10), wet-sanded brilliantrot hood, stock springs, calipers, some other stuff. Fair prices, comes with a smartass attitude free.
          "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
          -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff_b View Post
            For Sale in Southern MA$$:

Non sport tan coupe interior, seats, doorcards, Hussco armrest (7/10), wet-sanded brilliantrot hood, stock springs, calipers, some other stuff. Fair prices, comes with a smartass attitude free.
            Does the hood still shine? Or did you sand off the clear ?
            1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
            1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
            1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
            1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

anyone want to trade?

I have popout rear windows, and I want fixed. Not totally convinced they're what's letting water into the car, but I'm running out of rubber to replace. Glass is original and in good shape, same for adjusters.

Comment

looking for an early model rear bumper if anyone has one available let me know! thanks!

Comment

MarkD chip
                  sigpic
                  Hans
                  Drive Proper

Comment

^ For which DME?

I have 4x100 TSW Revos 20 offset with all the goodies. I painted them then started stripping them for a refresh and that is where I stopped. My plan is to refinish them in hyper gray, but until then, if someone is looking for a wheel that fits the e30 nicely this is a good candidate. Other than the actual finish they are straight with no rash or anything. $250 in this condition.

Early Model Drive Shaft - nice condition $200 obo.

ETA Mass air flow - $30

Early model Coolant Overflow - $20

S50 Oil Pan - $60

Avid Envigor Tires - Less than 1,000 miles on them. 235 45 R16 (I have to double check on that). Looking for $250 (Over $600 new).

17lb Injectors (full set) - $30

M50 exhaust manifolds - $30

...or best offer.

Comment

Four Dunlop Graspic snow tires, nice shape with OEM steelies and euro hubcaps.

$230 with hubcaps, $200 without.

Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

WTB: late model , front drivers/left turn signal. Pm me
                        Last edited by DaveDel82; 04-02-2013, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by K20RI_211 View Post
                          Four Dunlop Graspic snow tires, nice shape with OEM steelies and euro hubcaps.

$230 with hubcaps, $200 without.

Get those from Brandon? If so those were my old wheels.
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by DaveDel82 View Post
                            WTB: front drivers/left turn signal. Pm me
                            Helps to say early or late model as they are different.
                            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                              Get those from Brandon? If so those were my old wheels.
                              I think so. I needed them to go to Team O'Neil for the winter driving school (where that photo was taken) and don't expect to drive the E30 in winter ever again.

Great tires - they got me up and down some pretty gnarly country roads.
                              Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                                Helps to say early or late model as they are different.
                                Thanks, late model

Comment

Working...
                                X