New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
    Needed parts or a complete e30 late model 5 speed swap.
    PM'd

Comment

I just found my lightened flywheel and clutch. Both are old - I had the original steel flywheel lightened and had mated it to a sachs performance clutch - been a while so I really don't know if they'll be useful to anyone, but they're available if anyone wants them. I spent $50 on lightening, and the clutch probably has some life left - but both need to be cleaned up a bit. I'll take some pics and post them tonight/tomorrow.
      Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

updated

Comment

FS in RI: Black leather coupe interior, plus crack-free dash

Hey,

This is a pre-sale opp before the NE30 meet at BavAuto on the 11th. Prefer not to have to lug everything up. This is pick-up/meet-somewhere-close only.

Black Interior - $325

Includes:

Front sport seats, driver's needs help, passenger in pretty good shape. Foam bits on both are in great shape. Nice and solid.

Back seat, also in good shape, solid, some blemishes.

All seats look like they have been dyed or otherwise 'freshened' some time ago.

Door cards, in good shape, a few blemishes, a pinhole or two, and a thumbnail-sized slice in the pass door card. Comes with door handles, map pockets and whatever hardware I have.

Grey carpet [SOLD!] and parcel shelf, $25. Carpet will be cut around the HVAC box. I'm on a deadline and don't have time to remove properly.

Crack-free dash, $125 [SOLD!]. Does have a blemish right above the glove box area.

Speakers, $50 [SOLD!]: Premium speaker grilles, have tweeters, but don't know if they work, also has Pioneer speakers, also don't know of working condition. Door tweeters available as well, no broken tabs, don't know if they work.

Glove box, $25 [SOLD!]. Working latch and interior bits, has lock, no key.

If interested, drop me a line. Would prefer to sell quickly and as a whole.

Thanks for looking!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by SlapDash; 05-13-2013, 07:20 PM. Reason: Adding pics...
          www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

More pics for above, contact for higher-res...

Cheers
            Attached Files
            www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

WTB: Rear Subframe - don't need trailing arms, just the frame. Ideally close to Portsmouth, NH or along the route of I95/I495/I213 area.

Please PM me if you have one to offer!

Thanks,
              Chris
              Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post
                WTB: Rear Subframe - don't need trailing arms, just the frame. Ideally close to Portsmouth, NH or along the route of I95/I495/I213 area.

Please PM me if you have one to offer!

Thanks,
                Chris
                PMd

1986 325e - RIP
                1987 528e - Sold
                1989 325iX - Parted Out
                1991 318iS - Sold
                1991 325iS - Current

Comment

still buying ANY stock/oem catalytic converters from ANY cars not just BMW!

Comment

anybody coming to the meet next weekend with "premium" speakers for the kickpads and rear deck? Need a pass side rear and driver front kickpad speaker

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

I have premium speakers, front, rear (Pioneer) and tweets. Only problem is I don't know if they work. You're more than welcome to test them out first.

Cheers
                      www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

hmm, I was hoping for stock speakers - but you're right, I'll try em out - my interior is gutted for repair, so everything is easy to get to :)

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

got a 3.73lsd for $100. i'll bring to bav if anyones interested

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
                            hmm, I was hoping for stock speakers - but you're right, I'll try em out - my interior is gutted for repair, so everything is easy to get to :)
                            The fronts are stock, if that helps. Let me look my warehouse (my basement), I might have some rears floating around...
                            www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
                              anybody coming to the meet next weekend with "premium" speakers for the kickpads and rear deck? Need a pass side rear and driver front kickpad speaker
                              Originally posted by SlapDash View Post
                              I have premium speakers, front, rear (Pioneer) and tweets. Only problem is I don't know if they work. You're more than welcome to test them out first.

Cheers
                              Any chance you wouldn't want the tweeter pods/ read speaker housing and tweeters? I'd like those if you weren't! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Lodsin View Post
                                Any chance you wouldn't want the tweeter pods/ read speaker housing and tweeters? I'd like those if you weren't! ;)
                                Yeah, I already have tweeters, and rear driver speakers and enclosures - if all you need is the enclosure I have the one from my now recently blown rear deck speaker? Or am I misunderstanding

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Working...
                                X