No announcement yet.

New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone is looking for any windows/windshields, please let me know by this weekend and I'll bring it along. Pretty sure I have a front and rear windshield, coupe door glass, and rear fixed coupe glass.
    M/S52 Wiring Diagrams
    Z3M S52 to late model 325i wiring diagram
    M52 to 318is wiring diagram

Comment

looking for driver side fender any color as long as it doesnt have rot or structural rust and please minimal denting
      1991 318is ---230K - DD
      1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
      so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

M30B34/5 Turbo kit, was going to turbo the e28 but it would better be applied to my e30.

Will also straight trade for a e30 24v turbo manifold

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

valence

looking for a front valence for my e28, anybody have one?

Comment

Miata People

I have a brand new, never installed, GT widebody kit for an NB Miata. It has replacement fenders and front bumper, side skirts, rear flares, splitter for the front and a couple of pieces to tie the rear end together. It's a really nice handmade kit, that truly transforms the car. I think it looks better than a Spoon S2000 when complete.

I'm just tossing it out there if anyone is interested or knows anybody. Cash is best ($1,500), but I'm open to trades too.

Thanks!
            Attached Files

Comment

I have an I engine with an auto tranny for free I bought the car for the shell and the kid said he thinks the timing belt snapped but I never investigated because I have another engine I'm throwing in
              I just want it gone. PM me if interested
              IG- nv_e30

Comment

SWEET M50 swapped car for sale on Clist. damaged to Front right. no affilation to the guy. just thought id post it up for him.

Now with 2.7i power!!!

Comment

Put this out here for some locals. Car is in 02804.

Comment

turbo manifold and turbo

i have a turbo manifold i bought from JG Technik it was made to order and took about a month to make and i never used it im in need of some cash so ill take a little bit of a loss and let it go for $1200 its a very high quality manifold and he said he would warranty all the welds

Its a t4 twin scroll with 44mm Vband for the wastegates i have one tial 44mm that i picked up id like to get 260 for it i bought it used so im just looking to get what i paid

i also have a garrett t4 turbo with a fresh rebuild never ran exhaust is a 1.52 and a/r 60 inducer id like $450
                    My computer wont let me upload pictures so
                    If you PM me your number i can send you all the pictures you want

im not looking to ship right now because i dont have paypal so that would make it complicated but id be willing to drive depending on distance if i get my asking price
                    ill try to get pictures up ASAP
                    IG- nv_e30

Comment

^ what motor is this for?

Comment

wow cant believe one of the most important details i didnt even think to mention haha thanks pete
                        its for a m20
                        and heres some pics
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	116.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	7156042

Name:	136.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	7156043

Name:	131.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	7156044

Name:	133.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	7156045
                        Last edited by gotaloveRWD; 05-16-2013, 10:17 PM.
                        IG- nv_e30

Comment

I will have an IX rear sway bar and a stock 3.73 LSD (came off an '87, 158,000 miles) available as of this weekend.

Bar is $45 picked up. $225 for the differential. Prices OBO
                          Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Parts Lot needs to go anyone want?http://providence.craigslist.org/pts/3689622651.html

ALSO I'm looking for a decent OEM Aux Fan locally for cheap, untested is probably fine I'll replace the resistor. 4012863449 text is best

Comment

Alright guys I decided to try and throw my megasquirt out there for sale too I bought it from whodwho a few months ago and its been sitting on the shelf like the rest of my turbo stuff I'm looking for $550
                              It's tuned for 42# injectors
                              IG- nv_e30

Comment

I have Startec smoked tails for an early tail light car. $490 picked up.
                                Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Working...
                                X