New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold
    Last edited by PeteD; 06-06-2013, 06:27 AM. Reason: Sold it.

Comment

I have a pair of 318 ti rear a arms for five lug conversion surface rust but all there with brakes I'm thinking 150 sounds like a deal I'll put up pictures of theirs interest or you can pm me your number and I'll text them to you
      IG- nv_e30

Comment

Cleaning out the garage since I'm moving out next month. Lots of m42 parts and additional e30 parts with a few m5x parts too. I'm located in Holden, just north of Worcester.

e36 transmission, e30 rear seats, door cards, 4.10 LSD, front valence, plastic front bumper, strut housings, tail lights, m42 engine parts, drive shaft, etc.

I was driving the white e30 with the trailer full of parts at the BavAuto e30 meet a few weeks ago.

m42 parts galore - CLICK HERE

e30 parts galore, some m5x parts - CLICK HERE
        M/S52 Wiring Diagrams
        Z3M S52 to late model 325i wiring diagram
        M52 to 318is wiring diagram

Comment

IE Bilstein and other stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Thehemiman View Post
            I have a front plastic bumper for sale. The passenger side corner has a little bit of damage. Its painted satin black right now and has the trim and turn signals but no side markers. I'd like $75 OBO

Bump..$50 picked up? I need it gone.
            1988 325i Vert
            1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

still buying ANY stock/oem catalytic converters from ANY cars

Comment

*E30 Vert Wanted*

What's going on E30 fans?

I been a E30 fan for many years but I'm finaly able to look for a VERT :D

Would prefer a 5speed
                Most be Running/Driving
                No Red Color Unless is the Interior
                Would prefer plastic bumpers (but can deal with the diving boards if its the right car )
                New England Area and would push toTristate for the right car.

So let me know if you have one for sale, know of someone that have one, a place that have one, a friend/family, neighbor or a co-worker... you get the point....

Thanks

Comment

373 lsd for sale bought it from another member for a spare supposedly 110k on it now I need cash more looking for 100 bucks I'm in central mass
                  IG- nv_e30

Comment

AC Schnizter Type 1's

Great set. Open to offers - trades for 5x120 wheels (M-Parrallels), cash is king.
                    Last edited by PeteD; 06-10-2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

I found the following that might interest someone:

Center console - the piece that covers the e-brake
                      Cam gears from an M42 - I have 2 sets
                      Valve cover
                      A number of timing parts for the M20 - gears, cover plates, distributor cap (no rotor)
                      Starter
                      PS Pump
                      Alternator

Get this stuff out of my garage - need room for other stuff:)
                      Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

Wanted: Brillianrot front bumper

As the title says. Need it complete with shocks. Willing to drive 100k radius of Manhattan. Thanks.

Comment

ROH wheels, i can't remember the model. 15x7, +28. I started cleaning them last summer but didn't have the time to dedicate to them. The first wheel has 1 or 2 dents i believe, the second wheel is the worst and would cost about $100 for a shop to weld in new material, smooth and straighten. the third and fourth looked ok.... 917-589-0550 call/text

$120obo..hartford, CT

"I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                          1991 318is - the cruiser
                          1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Need a drivers side fender and passenger rear door (for a 4 door). Rust free pleeze

Comment

Rear Bumper/Valance combination OE BMW....never mounted/painted/mocked up...I believe these are NLA from BMW now. $500 picked up, no shipping, no paypal at the moment
                              1991 318is ---230K - DD
                              1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                              so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

selling my car, very negotiable:

"I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                                1991 318is - the cruiser
                                1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Working...
                                X