No announcement yet.

New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have a catback or coilovers they would be willing to part with?

also, in the event I can't find coilovers, i'd like to replace my rear shocks/springs if anyone has anything. It's super sunk in the back currently. Located in western MA.

Comment

also, i have a set of 18" VMR's FS that were on my e90 before I traded it in. I would be willing to trade for e30 parts lol

Comment

Originally posted by superleggera View Post
        anyone have a catback or coilovers they would be willing to part with?

also, in the event I can't find coilovers, i'd like to replace my rear shocks/springs if anyone has anything. It's super sunk in the back currently. Located in western MA.
        No coilovers, but I still have a complete HR Cup kit if your interested. Was asking $275, but I'll take any reasonable offer just to get em out of my way.

Comment

I have two front E30 Bilstein Sport shocks (previously on a 1990 325is) in perfect condition with 30k miles on them for $125.
          1990 325is Alpine White
          2005 Boxster S
          2015 VW GTI
          2014 BMW 228i

CCA 95905-Since 1991

Comment

I have an e30is rubber spoiler i'd like to get rid of. I also need a working passengers tweeter asap

Comment

Wheel: Bottle Cap with New Tire - Use as a spare! $40

I have a nice bottle cap wheel in great/new shape with a new tire on it. I used it as a spare. $40 OBO Trades welcome.

I also have:

TSW revos with all the accessories (some doubles!) new lug bolts and hub centric rings.

AC Schnitzer Type 1's 4x100.

Comment

picked up the cup kit from KVF, thanks again man!

Comment

No problem bud! Gd luck w/kit & car.

Comment

Not sure if everyone saw this:

1988 325i Vert
                    1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

OEM MTech II rear spoiler, originally silver, spray bombed sunrise red (kinda matches brillantrot) $250 picked up. Will deliver up to 1.5 hours from boston.
                      1991 318is ---230K - DD
                      1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                      so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Originally posted by jrobie79 View Post
                        OEM MTech II rear spoiler, originally silver, spray bombed sunrise red (kinda matches brillantrot) $250 picked up. Will deliver up to 1.5 hours from boston.
                        If you go to the NE30 gtg in August at Bav you should bring it.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I will be going, trying to unload it before then tho, kinda need cash ASAP
                          1991 318is ---230K - DD

Comment

Anyone have the shields that go behind the headlights with the original stickers in place? Need both side and mounting clips. Thanks.
                            Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Originally posted by jrobie79 View Post

bump $200
                              1991 318is ---230K - DD

Comment

Originally posted by K20RI_211 View Post
                                Anyone have the shields that go behind the headlights with the original stickers in place? Need both side and mounting clips. Thanks.
                                I think I saved those. Not sure on the mounting clips though.

Comment

Working...
                                X