No announcement yet.

New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a working turn signal/blinker relay I can snag to see if that fixes my fast blinker?
    Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Also, does anyone have a set of Koni SA's kicking around?
      Last edited by K20RI_211; 10-14-2013, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Cluttering my basement; must go; no remotely reasonable offer refused.

Front bumper without mounting hardware. $40

3.73lsd out of 160k 89 325is... Worked perfectly fine when car was wrecked in June. Rear seal and fluid was recently done; typical weeping from side seals. $100

Set/pair of strut tube assemblies with brake hardware still attached. Off of same recently wrecked 89 325is. $130

Full set of comfort seats; in very good condition, with excellent condition foam. Some spiderweb bing starting in drive seat & two small burn marks in rear (see below). $50

Very much prefer local pick-up or delivery.

Comment

OZ Supperleggra 17x8 et 40 5x120 ready for winter? Comes with 225/50/17 Bridgestone Blizzack WS60's

1100 with tires perfect for an e46 or newer. Tires a bit big for E36's but most likely would fit a non lowered car.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by KVF View Post

Front bumper without mounting hardware. $40

3.73lsd out of 160k 89 325is... Worked perfectly fine when car was wrecked in June. Rear seal and fluid was recently done; typical weeping from side seals. $100

Set/pair of strut tube assemblies with brake hardware still attached. Off of same recently wrecked 89 325is. $130

Full set of comfort seats; in very good condition, with excellent condition foam. Some spiderweb bing starting in drive seat & two small burn marks in rear (see below). $50

Still got that diff?

91 318is M50 swap
            89 325ic
            12 WRX Daily
            86 325e Sold
            88 325is (Parted out)
            06 330XI (Sold)
            91 318is-M20 turbo Sold :(
            91 318ic (Sold)
            87 528e (Sold)
            93 318is E36 (Parted out)
            92 325ic (Parted out)
            94 325i E36 (Sold)
            88 325ix (Sold)

Click my Signature to see the build!!^

Comment

WTB: Driver side fender - not iX or vert
              1991 318is ---230K - DD
              1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
              so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Originally posted by jrobie79 View Post
                WTB: Driver side fender - not iX or vert
                Number I can text you a shot
                Last edited by M-technik-3; 10-14-2013, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DrtyE30 View Post
                  Still got that diff?
                  Yup. Shoot me a PM if you want to come snag it.

Comment

Anyone have a set of OEM early tail lights? Specifically looking for a passenger side but would take both for the right price.

Comment

heading to the JY tomorrow, I know they have an 86, I'll grab the passenger one for you if its in good shape
                      1991 318is ---230K - DD

Comment

heading to the JY tomorrow, I know they have an 86, I'll grab the passenger one for you if its in good shape
                        Thanks a ton! PM me if you track it down and we'll work it out..I think you work near RI, right? I am pretty sure I met up with you to buy the snow tires last year..

Comment

Originally posted by KVF View Post

Front bumper without mounting hardware. Sold

Bump... Couple sales fell through; need this stuff gone.

Comment

Originally posted by K20RI_211 View Post
                            Thanks a ton! PM me if you track it down and we'll work it out..I think you work near RI, right? I am pretty sure I met up with you to buy the snow tires last year..
                            taillights were already pulled, sorry man
                            1991 318is ---230K - DD

Comment

taillights were already pulled, sorry man
                              leave me the hood? I'm still stuck out on the road

Comment

its still there, i only brought tools to take the fender, I woulda grabbed it for you but I last minute got tickets to the pats game in NJ, so I had zero time to hang around, ran in, saw the fender was gone, ran out
                                1991 318is ---230K - DD

Comment

Working...
                                X