X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to heat fender was gone.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

winter car for sale/trade - amc eagle wagon, base model. sitting on jeep wheels with all terrains. exterior looks like hell, but the cloth interior is in good condition and the body is solid. 4x4 works, but needs tires/power steering belt snapped the other night. vacuum leak in carb system, causes engine to stall when cold but not when at operating temp. would trade for beater vw, e30 or e36.

Originally posted by stevie30
      The e30 is the '57 Chevy of the European imports. Quote me on this.
      1986 325eS - cosmosblau, sold
      1990 325i - bronzit sedan, sold
      1984 318i - delphin coupe, sold
      1987 325iS - zinnoberrot, sold
      1988 325iS - zinnoberrot, sold
      1989 325iX - zinnoberrot sedan, current project/daily

Comment

No mention of price on that AMC. I can just see that racing at lemons.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by docleary View Post
          winter car for sale/trade - amc eagle wagon, base model. sitting on jeep wheels with all terrains. exterior looks like hell, but the cloth interior is in good condition and the body is solid. 4x4 works, but needs tires/power steering belt snapped the other night. vacuum leak in carb system, causes engine to stall when cold but not when at operating temp. would trade for beater vw, e30 or e36.

Awesome!

91 318is M50 swap
          89 325ic
          12 WRX Daily
          86 325e Sold
          88 325is (Parted out)
          06 330XI (Sold)
          91 318is-M20 turbo Sold :(
          91 318ic (Sold)
          87 528e (Sold)
          93 318is E36 (Parted out)
          92 325ic (Parted out)
          94 325i E36 (Sold)
          88 325ix (Sold)

Click my Signature to see the build!!^

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
            No mention of price on that AMC. I can just see that racing at lemons.
            lets say trades valued around $750. the aforementioned cars or a semi-auto rifle in .22/.223.
            Originally posted by stevie30
            The e30 is the '57 Chevy of the European imports. Quote me on this.
            1986 325eS - cosmosblau, sold
            1990 325i - bronzit sedan, sold
            1984 318i - delphin coupe, sold
            1987 325iS - zinnoberrot, sold
            1988 325iS - zinnoberrot, sold
            1989 325iX - zinnoberrot sedan, current project/daily

Comment

does anyone have a midpipe w/ caty or even test pipe for an e30 325i? I went to install a new catback last night and I didn't realize there was a whole section I needed...

located in western mass

Comment

I need a 96-99 m3 or 328i driveshaft, manual with 4 bolt rear flange. Anybody?

Comment

For sale: Motometer cluster from a 318is. Unknown operation. $30 in Providence.

Wanted: Passenger side fender, original Alpine White single stage with BMW dealer pinstriping intact. Must have VIN sticker and not have been repainted.
                  Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Pulling an M20B25 next weekend with an auto transmission in prep for an S52 swap. I'll have the engine/trans for sale for $600 if anyone is interested. Will also have the complete exhaust for sale. Mileage is unknown for both, but engine starts right up and drives strong. Exhaust is clean.

If I don't have interest in the entire engine/trans I'll part it out in a few weeks. If you need a cylinder head or oil pan let me know.
                    M/S52 Wiring Diagrams
                    Z3M S52 to late model 325i wiring diagram
                    M52 to 318is wiring diagram

Comment

Anyone in NH or VT parting out a bronzit e30? I need a rust free trunk lid. Mine has gone to rot along the lower inside lip.

1987 325e - 5 speed - Mods: 3.25 LSD, Mark D Chip, Bilstein HD's, Ansa Sport

Comment

Oil pan needed friend smashed his preferably good threads thanks
                        IG- nv_e30

Comment

Originally posted by luckysnafu View Post
                          Pulling an M20B25 next weekend with an auto transmission in prep for an S52 swap. I'll have the engine/trans for sale for $600 if anyone is interested. Will also have the complete exhaust for sale. Mileage is unknown for both, but engine starts right up and drives strong. Exhaust is clean.

If I don't have interest in the entire engine/trans I'll part it out in a few weeks. If you need a cylinder head or oil pan let me know.
                          Willing to sell the section of the exhaust with the cat? (flanges from manifold to the catback) I'm in the springfield area so not too far away.

Comment

Originally posted by superleggera View Post
                            Willing to sell the section of the exhaust with the cat? (flanges from manifold to the catback) I'm in the springfield area so not too far away.
                            I've got some interest for the entire exhaust but if they fall through I'll let you know.
                            M/S52 Wiring Diagrams

Comment

Originally posted by gotaloveRWD View Post
                              Oil pan needed friend smashed his preferably good threads thanks
                              If I don't get any hits on my M20 engine in the next week or so the oil pan is yours. Not sure how long your friend can wait though.
                              M/S52 Wiring Diagrams

Comment

Originally posted by luckysnafu View Post
                                I've got some interest for the entire exhaust but if they fall through I'll let you know.
                                Thanks, that would be much appreciated. I'm kinda SOL at the moment lol

Comment

Working...
                                X