Clear All

• M-technik-3
    replied
    ^^ That was fast.

Leave a comment:

• Trptguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Trptguy View Post
    selling my '87 vert. New interior and top. Car is about a 7/10. Asking $3000 firm. I can furnish pics on request
    car is sold:D

Leave a comment:

• Trptguy
    replied
    selling my '87 vert. New interior and top. Car is about a 7/10. Asking $3000 firm. I can furnish pics on request

Leave a comment:

• e30325is603
    replied
    FS: 87 325is

Sadly, I am looking to sell my 1987 325is 5 Speed with Approx 210,000 (gauge cluster was swapped so odometer reads 154,XXX). Car is awesome and in great shape to use as a daily driver. Engine pulls strong and car drives extremely comfortably. I have put a lot of work, time and money into it over the last year. Only reason I am selling is because I am getting Married and need the extra money for the wedding.

The car is in excellent shape for a New England e30, no rust here.

The Good:
    Car is in great shape, I had nearly ALL the body rust repaired when I bought the car in June of 2014, no frame rust, car is very solid. It is rolling on 17" Beyern Hub Centric Rims with fresh rubber (<3000 miles).

Car had all belts replaced <5000 miles ago and had new timing belt and water pump done <7,000 miles ago.

Has brand new Koni Sport Shocks with H&R Sport springs all around (<3,00 miles on the setup). 2 new front wheel bearings. Leather Sport Front Seats, Vinyl Ski Pass Through Rear seat. Newly Rewrapped M-Tech I steering Wheel with matching Shift and E-Brake Boots. Ireland Engineering Catback Exhaust (new in June of 2014, <5,000 Miles)

Have a Crack free Dash that has not yet been installed, and brand new Break Rotors and Pads for all 4 corners that come with the car. The Breaks on the Car have a lot of life left in them, I bought the break kit cause it was on sale and thought it would be nice to have down the road.

The Bad:

The Sunroof does not currently work, and the headliner has a couple tears in it by the interior dome lights. I have a new motor for the sunroof, I just have not replaced it yet. It may also need a new sunroof relay. No A/C, pretty standard on many e30s, the compressor still spins, but does not currently have a belt attached.

Asking: $6,000 - This car is really in great shape and has been well cared for and both looks and drives better than many e30s I've seen. Its not a beater or a huge project car, requires very minimal maintenance for the new buyer. Very clean with virtually no rust, as I stated above I spent $2000 having rust repaired where possible and panels replaced where needed, no underside rust, its very solid.

I will post some more pictures of the interior soon, PM me if you have any questions or are interested.

Last edited by e30325is603; 05-22-2015, 11:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Vanilla Gorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
    anybody got a stock m42 exhaust kicking around? or one that will work?
    DynoMax® Super Turbo™ performance mufflers exclusive flow director design channels exhaust flow and eliminates turbulence on most applications. The large internal flow tubes improve exhaust flow and reduce backpressure. Each muffler uses fiberglass matting technology to absorb unwanted interior resonance while maintaining a mellow performance tone. The 'Pure Unadulterated POWER' of DynoMax® Super Turbo™ mufflers are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and exclusive 90-Day Performance & Sound Guarantee™. All Dynomax® Performance Exhaust Systems bolt on for easy installation. Your vehicle's complete exhaust can be quickly and easily customized with an emissions-legal premium performance system from Dynomax®.

If you want to buy new.. It's kind of quiet but it's around $35 and gets the job done. Pretty popular M42 choice. It's what I had before I removed it and put it in the closet because it was too quiet lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X