X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb: h&r sport springs.message me

Comment

Originally posted by RickySixx6 View Post
      Fixed back 5 point racing seats wanted. Bonus if they were set up for an E36 M3 because thats where they're going. Contact me at 508.353.6480 with anything. Also would love a roll bar too for an E36
      Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post
      Intended use? DE days or actual competition? (Dictates whether seats need to be "active" or can be "expired")
      Believe they are in process of building a lemons car.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

RickySixx6:

Take it to Bill Doyle at Cage This (cagethis.com) for the roll bar. He's right in your neighborhood. You won't find a better builder. Tell him Kris at Slapdash Racing sent you.
        www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by SlapDash View Post
          RickySixx6:

Take it to Bill Doyle at Cage This (cagethis.com) for the roll bar. He's right in your neighborhood. You won't find a better builder. Tell him Kris at Slapdash Racing sent you.
          I got a quote from them three months ago, They are not inexpensive by any means but their work is top notch. We used a local builder out here in Westrn Mass and it was $1900 for ours.

Oh they are not building a lemons either....Friend is building a DE/Track days car.

Comment

Parting a 97 328is Auto. Black Sport interior decent parts, I am keeping the Diff and engine and engine harness all the rest is most likely for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
              Parting a 97 328is Auto. Black Sport interior decent parts, I am keeping the Diff and engine and engine harness all the rest is most likely for sale.
              Are you going to keep the AC on the engine? I am in need of the AC pulley that is on the crank.

Jay

Comment

for sale $850

F: 16x7.5 et 20 with 205/45/16 S-drives
                R: 16x9 et 15 with 215/40/16 S-drives
                Attached Files

Comment

iX running gear feeler, plus extras – $1,500

iX Feelah...

Complete* iX running gear including running M20, auto trans, front diff, rear diff, axles, suspension, etc., also would include Swiss cheese chassis. Includes all four doors, glass, motors and regs, and iX trim with plastic bumpers (no bumper trim).

The running gear is still in the car, which makes for easy pick-up. Car is otherwise gutted (no dash, seats, windshield, etc.). Car last ran 6 weeks ago. Will need tune up, but does sound good.

*Price would NOT include radiator, alternator, exhaust, rear springs and other bits.

Serious inquiries only please. When the snow bank melts a little more, I'll provide pics.

PM with questions.

Cheers,

Kris

Slapdash Racing
                  www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by dunebuggyjay View Post
                    Are you going to keep the AC on the engine? I am in need of the AC pulley that is on the crank.

Jay
                    Nope It's yours if needed, Interested in your Replica LTW wing. Can do some trades or what not.

Comment

E28 MTech spoiler. Asking $175. Painted black, some of which is flaking. No real damage but it does not come with studs.

Still have brand new in the wrapper Bosal cat-back for M20. $165.

Prices are picked up.
                      Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

I have a set of Tan e39 comfort seats. They are in good condition. They were swapped out years ago for sport seats. If there is any interest I will post some pictures. I'm open to offers. Pricing guidance $150...?

Comment

Anyone have a section A and B passenger side drip rail molding for a cooupe? PM me.

Comment

I have for sale left over parts from my e30. I have a decklid from a 325es with trunk spoiler (no mounting hardware), 3 bottlecap wheels (tires are trash). 6-button OBC with broken display (good faceplate) a/c button, hazard button, rear defrost button, fader switch, and a junk dashboard with all vents and ducts. Also have an exhaust heat shield and a lower plastic valence w/ ambient temperature sensor (non-is) Call or text 508-284-8023

trunklid w/ spolier- 150$ ($85 a piece)-Bronzit in color.
                            3 bottle cap wheels- $50?
                            buttons & switches- $2 a piece (or free with purchase of anything else)
                            dash- 25$
                            exhaust heat shield-$10
                            lower plastic valence-$30

This is a copy and paste from my Craigslist ad, my name is Kyle and you can call or text me at 508-284-8023 if you're interested or have any questions. Everything is OBO. Thanks Guys!

Link to the Craigslist ad:http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/pts/4337558420.html

Comment

WTB drop springs for a 325ic, but i'll take coupe drop springs
                              "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                              1991 318is - the cruiser
                              1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

WTB cheap m20b27 bottom end to rebuild for my turbo car.

Comment

Working...
                                X