Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlapDash View Post
    RickySixx6:

Take it to Bill Doyle at Cage This (cagethis.com) for the roll bar. He's right in your neighborhood. You won't find a better builder. Tell him Kris at Slapdash Racing sent you.

Second this-Did a real nice cage on my e30 and was very reasonable. Good guy.

Comment

anyone selling a 4door?
      "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
      1991 318is - the cruiser
      1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

WTB 85-87 early airdam either es or is. Thinking about putting this on my misses 4 door eta.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Looking to buy h&r race springs for a 1991 318is if anybody has a used set around.
          sigpic

Comment

Also in search of a grey cloth back seat... Only need the lower (ass) portion.

and.. 1 Drivers Door seal for a late model 2 door
            sigpic

Comment

anybody interested in a set of 5-lug rollers? I have some 15x7 Style 32's that are ET47, perfect for 5-lug swaps - cheap, like $120 cheap.
              Last edited by ScHpAnKy; 03-04-2014, 07:40 PM.

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

FS: mint set of genuine Hella H4 / H1 glass European headlights. All wiring / bulbs present. $140 picked up in Providence.
                Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Originally posted by K20RI_211 View Post
                  FS: mint set of genuine Hella H4 / H1 glass European headlights. All wiring / bulbs present. $140 picked up in Providence.
                  How is the pitting? Swap the brake ducts and maybe some cash? They are snowed in by the way in my storage garage

Comment

88+ Front valance
                    88+ Plastic rear bumper

$100 for both - picked up in 03304 - Bow, NH.

Photos coming shortly
                    Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                      How is the pitting? Swap the brake ducts and maybe some cash? They are snowed in by the way in my storage garage
                      Next to no pitting. I'd be interested provided they're the correct brake ducts and we can figure out a time to meet.
                      Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Long shot.. but looking to buy an s14 engine... PM me

Comment

Originally posted by DaveDel82 View Post
                          Give vsr in bow nh a call.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveDel82 View Post
                            Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                            Give vsr in bow nh a call.
                            We've got engines - in-process rebuilds, refreshed, and used.
                            If you'd like to discuss, call the shop and ask for either myself (Chris) or Mario.

603-228-2888
                            VSR1 | Bedford | BMW Repair | BMW Service |
                            Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post
                              We've got engines - in-process rebuilds, refreshed, and used.
                              If you'd like to discuss, call the shop and ask for either myself (Chris) or Mario.

603-228-2888
                              www.VSR1.com
                              Thanks guys, will be in touch

Comment

WTB: Euro/US grills, Ellipsoids/smilies, Late model bumper shocks, late model bumper beam, late model bumper cover.

Not looking for anything in perfect condition the cheaper the better. I rearended someone (honest mistake looked away and looked back and boom) so I'd like my car to look at little less like a bag of smashed assholes.
                                '91 318is w/ M50B25TU

Comment

Working...
                                X