New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trptguy View Post
    selling my '87 vert. New interior and top. Car is about a 7/10. Asking $3000 firm. I can furnish pics on request
    car is sold:D

Comment

^^ That was fast.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
        ^^ That was fast.
        guy showed up with cash....cash is king!

Comment

I hear that...

Comment

New interior and top alone are worth his asking price... Of course it went fast!

Comment

Anyone need 4 17" tires? Dunlop Direzza DZ101's 215-40-17 Good tread a bit old but useable

$40 for the 4 come get them so I don't drop off at Town Fair.

Tire.....SOLD sorry never updated thread.
              Last edited by M-technik-3; 06-01-2015, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
                anybody got a stock m42 exhaust kicking around? or one that will work?
                Sean I have a Supersprint from my M42. HMU on Facebook (Jason @ Turner).

Comment

anybody got a windshield for a late model coupe? i stepped on mine while installing my dash.lol also i got an o-ringing tool if anyone wants to rent it.

Comment

Looking for a early model steering column complete with splines in good shape.
                    92 Granite Silver Vert
                    M60B40 5spd

Comment

Brand new, in box, OEM brake setup for sale. Front and rears, Brembo rotors, Bosch pads and brake sensors. $200

Brand new Hardcover Bentley manual, cracked thrice. $35

Located in Salem, MA. Text 603-496-8621 if interested.

Comment

Buy my Rav4 before we decide to keep it for awinter vehicle or take it to the auction

Comment

Trying to unload a pearl beige leather passenger sport seat, located in Swansea,MA. Asking $90 obo. Also have a late model psgr window regulator and window glass (2 door), as well as an early model driver window glass (2 door). Brand new OEM antenna grommet and other small bits and pieces. Check out my FS thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

89 325i, 5spd, 16x,xxx, clean title, rebuilt head, new lower control arms. Needs: full tune up, a few misc hoses that have dry rot, headliner, battery and full exhaust from the lower header back. Paint is faded, couple surface rust spots on the body, none on frame, little bit by the battery box and the bottom of the drivers side fender

$1600 obo in Windsor, CT

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                            "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                            1991 318is - the cruiser
                            1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

wtb a delpin grey coupe/sedan trunk lid w/IS spoiler in or around CT

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

I have a set of Style 5 16" filled and redrilled. Rim pro redid them. One of them has a small ding on the face where I dropped it. They come with tires. Never mounted on my car.

You will need tuner lugs and spacers to run these.

First $700 takes them.

Comment

Working...
                                X