• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have staggered DS2s or LTWs?

Comment

Got S54 ?

Looking for a S54...anything out there?

Comment

buying ANY and all stock/oem catalytic converters not just bmw. pm me or email slickbeamer@yahoo.com with what you have for the quickest response

Comment

Looking for a front subframe in good shape.
          sigpic

Comment

FS: M20b25 + harness, I don't know much about as it came with a shell I bought last year and has been sitting in my garage every since. PO said it had approx. 160k on from a junk yard. Looks like it may need an oil pan gasket or rear main seal b/c I just noticed its leaking oil the other day. $400obo. located in Windsor CT
            "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
            1991 318is - the cruiser
            1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

WTB: Trim Piece

I am looking for the front driver side fender trim piece. Thank You!

Comment

should mention late model or early Pete.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

anybody have a drivers side lachs coupe door for an 88ix with a horrible mismatch?
                  1988 325iX - sold but not forgotten
                  1984 MTech1 323i

Comment

not so much a WTB but looking for possibly renting/borrowing a set of r12 A/C gauges and a vacuum pump
                    1991 318is ---230K - DD
                    1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                    so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Anyone interested in e21 parts? I have a roller '83 320i I am looking to get rid of. Will sell as a whole or part out. Let me know what you want off it.

private message is best since I don't check this forum often. (PM will send me email notif)

Comment

I've got a rear ended 1990 318i sedan parts car with the following parts:
                        Parts car pictures click me
                        M42 engine and transmission (engine in good running order, starts right up)
                        G240 transmission
                        Doors
                        Black door cards
                        Black leatherette rear seat
                        Front fenders
                        Trunk lid
                        Sunroof
                        Anything you see in the pictures and want just let me know.
                        $400 takes the whole thing as it sits (no front seats) or make offers for the good parts.

I also have an M20B25 cylinder head (885) for sale, make an offer. Cylinder Head Pictures click me
                        M/S52 Wiring Diagrams
                        Z3M S52 to late model 325i wiring diagram
                        M52 to 318is wiring diagram

Comment

bump

Originally posted by jeff_b View Post
                          PRICE DROP to $500!

Drove this car and loved it for 11 years, but I just bought my dream E30 with the S50, so this old soldier needs to go. I don't want to rip it all apart, so full car sale offers have priority. Message me for offers, please.

This clear title car still runs and drives a short way (bad headgasket), the body is all rusted out, but there's lots of good parts: Good plastic bumpers, newer alternator, Racing Dynamics springs, cross drilled and slotted brakes with ceramic pads (<20K on them), strong American Racing aluminum 4X100 wheels that don't lose air (probably two summers left in them), good LSD unsure of ratio, good dashboard, (couple starter cracks). Also I have a ton of other parts: tan standard seat vinyl interior in excellent condition, good rear window w/defogger, 4 bottlecaps with snows (2 seasons left), window regulators, fuel pump, some cloudy Ellipsoids, extra solid sunroof panel, all the stuff under the hood that makes the M20 engine run, lots of bits and pieces from other cars, good M20 head (from running car, needs hot tanked and checked out) all my pics wouldn't load but here's a couple:

Everything must go, please don't make me scrap this poor bastard.

23 April update: added 2 new pics
                          "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
                          -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

e46 M3 Wheels for sale

A buddy of mine is selling his 2001 e46 M3 and has an extra set of wheels in nice shape he is trying to get rid of. See the Craigslist add below.

He's asking $1000, but I'm pretty sure he will take less.

Located in Bedford, NH

87' 325is For Sale

Comment

WTB: Brilliantrot front bumper

Looking for a front bumper to replace my broken/cracked unit. Would also be interested in front valance if you have one!

Justin

Comment

looking for delphin plastic bumpers & associated mounting hardware

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X