No announcement yet.

New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a set of fog lights and mounting hardware for the e30 I just picked up. Looks like a stock bumper to me but will defer to someone who's got more experience with these
    Attached Files

Comment

Hey, looks like an aftermarket mtech2 front bumper. I believe they take oem late model fogs. I have a set I could give you for free that need new lenses. You can order glass lenses for $50 on eBay from Russia and cook the old ones in the oven to loosen up the glue to remove the pitted and cracked lenses. Let me know if you think they will work for you.

Comment

That'd be awesome and thanks for the help figuring out the bumper (guy I bought it from had no idea). Will PM for the details

Comment

I'm looking for a white trunk in good shape. Let me know if you got one.

Comment

I have a black one needing paint with the is spoiler. Was asking $75

Comment

The clear is peeling on mine. I just don't feel like buying all the materials to paint it. A quart of cleat is about $60 atleast

Comment

^a body guy might just clear it for that price. If they are working on/clearing something else its easy to just throw it in too.

Comment

I have two pairs of early model Hella e code H4 conversions. Great shape, been on the car for a year. 50 picked up in Manchester, CT; 60 shipped. 60/55w bulbs included

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

For Sale: email me if interested. Ben.sipson@gmail.com

4.10 LSD $275
                    Late front valance $100
                    Trunk lid $75
                    Clean late model fuel tank $100
                    Tons of small interior bits and pieces
                    Follow me @baysidefabrication on Instagram

Comment

'89 iX oil pan, $150. PM with interest and I'll shoot some pics.
                      www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

Ok I hate lazy posts but my laptops are dead so I am posting via a tablet. Hate the thing!

Trying to sell some steel wheels that I got for my wife's 2013 Honda Fit. The inside contour rubbed the brake caliper so I got steels from a base model fit. Swapped tires over so please make these go.

15x6.5 et 42 4x100 $120
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I have a few parts located in CT
                          -dash one small crack-150$
                          -front sub frame-25$
                          -Hood one tiny ding-50
                          -2 e30 trunks rust free each has a small dent-25$
                          -325i oem rear exhaust section used for 15k-50$
                          -e30 glass from a coupe F&R window- coupe door glass- best offer
                          -obx long tube headers-130$
                          -volvo lip uncut-25$
                          -Basket weaves decent condition no bends or cracks, one wheel has a little rash, good 185-70-14 tires 90% tread, wheels are a bit dirty at the moment and they could use a fresh coat of paint to be perfect again- 250obo
                          -E30 m20 oil pan-120$
                          -E30 manual drive shaft good shape needs new csb-125$

Comment

Arms, you live off of rt 20 in ct? I saw a e30 just down the hill from me and was wondering who it is.
                            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I have a set of H&R Sport springs for sale that fit 325is/es in excellent condition. I can't recall if they work on 318's - $170 picked up in Windsor, CT.

I will have a pic up with the spring number on it when i get home later today. text 917-589-0550

Last edited by mrmckie; 01-14-2016, 06:32 AM.
                              "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                              1991 318is - the cruiser
                              1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Originally posted by arams325 View Post
                                I have a few parts located in CT
                                -dash one small crack-150$
                                -front sub frame-25$
                                -Hood one tiny ding-50
                                -2 e30 trunks rust free each has a small dent-25$
                                -325i oem rear exhaust section used for 15k-50$
                                -e30 glass from a coupe F&R window- coupe door glass- best offer
                                -obx long tube headers-130$
                                -volvo lip uncut-25$
                                -Basket weaves decent condition no bends or cracks, one wheel has a little rash, good 185-70-14 tires 90% tread, wheels are a bit dirty at the moment and they could use a fresh coat of paint to be perfect again- 250obo
                                -E30 m20 oil pan-120$
                                -E30 manual drive shaft good shape needs new csb-125$
                                Any pics of obx headers and your location ?
                                Searching for Animal Chin
                                Season ending injury before season even starts
                                Being converted from VW
                                www.brokestatus.com

Comment

Working...
                                X